Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thankful Thrusday

Thankful Thursday.


AeonGraphix.Com


AeonGraphix.Com

1. Angels. This morning was a ice rink outside, I was dropping the kids off at school, and our vehicle would not stop, we were heading off a cliff, and then it just stopped like someone had a rope and pulled tightly. Thank you.


2. Little kids who get the camera and who think taking photos of the TV is "cool".




3. Pajama Days.. As you can tell we have more than one day of this...This means no hair done, no getting dressed, no cleaning..


4. A little upside down alien who is excited to be getting baptized pretty soon!!!
(note the 2,000 dollar element on this ones face.. fun times)




5. Dirty little faces.

6. Kids who can clean up pretty nicely!!!
(another note- getting 7 kids to pose nicely- Impossible).

7. My membership in my church.

What are you thankful for?

24 coments:

Kristen said...

What a great post and good job on getting everyone together for the photo...they are beautiful!

Glad you guys are safe after the icey scare

Kaci said...

Beautiful kids!! Even with a lil dirt! LOL! =>

Kristie said...

I'm grateful for baby giggles!

gigi said...

LOVE the kids pictures. What beautiful children you have been blessed with. Lucky you.

Family said...

I am thankful for you BUT I WISH YOU WERE CLOSER! Nothing worse than having your only sister who is awesome live hundreds of miles from you. I miss you.

Glad you are safe! Snow miser go AWAY!

hoLLy said...

yikes-so glad you were safe on the ice! good thing for angels. the ones that saved you and the 7 little angels dressed in white in the last picture:)

Mia said...

Ahhh pajama days. Your kids are adorable.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I'm thankful for blogs like yours that make me smile!!! Your kids are beautiful in their dressy clothes!! Seriously, such GORGEOUS children!!! I'm so glad angels rescued your car today, how scary!

Jan said...

The whole cliff thing Devri. Oh my goodness. How scary, but what a blessing.

I am thankful for so many things today really. My dad's cancer count was really great yesterday :)

Lillian J. Banks said...

I heart Angels!!
I love how your girls are all in white :)

Stacie S-H said...

I'm thankful your car stopped just in time!!! today i am especially thankful to be able to go to Utah this wknd and that I found enough people wanting to go also that will fill the car and help pay for gas. I am thankful for my health and that all my immediate family are members of the church and active!

Aquaspce said...

Sweet kids! And I am also thankful for pajama day :)

Melody said...

I'm thankful for silly happy kids.

Melody said...

I'm thankful for silly happy kids.

Melody said...

I'm thankful for silly happy kids.

susette said...

♫I'm thankful for great blogging friends and glimpses into their lives.
♫I'm thankful for healthy gall bladders (too bad mine just went bad-gotta and I gotta get it out:(
♫I'm thankful for family, food, church, testimony, seasons, missionaries,
♫I'm just plain grateful for our whole beautiful world and everything in it ☼

Nicole Marie said...

you have an absolutely beautiful family! I can't even get my four to stay still let alone get a nice picture taken.

Erin said...

What a cute list! Your kids sure are beautiful.

Kristina P. said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Melissa P said...

Your kids are beautiful. I love that picture with all your girls in their white dresses and your boys in their church clothes. So cute.

HaYn Mama said...

I love your kids pics... posed or un-posed they are all too cute. I need to do me Thankful Thursday too. It'll help me get through life's ups and downs a little smoother I think. Thanks for being a great example to me!!!

Renee said...

Look at your little ones! So cute. And I love the beautiful white dresses! Pajamas are great too.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Wow! I am thankful for your Angels (and mine!) too! What adorable pictures!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH I love those pictures of your babies! they are adorable no matter how they are posing or what's on their cute little faces! ADORABLE!
I'm thankful for YOU!