Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here's one for you!!


This is what we wanted to do for Valentines this year to pass out to the students and teachers, candy lei's instead of valentines cards, can you imagine 146 lei's laying around the house? Fun times.

So we opted for the 132 students a big whopping valentines card with candy..

ORIGINAL!!!!!!

Valentines is tomorrow, but I can't bear to know that you will not get anything from me, so this is what I am going to do.

close your eyes.

oops now open them.. can't read, then you can't get your present.

OK imagine, a brown woman,(me of course) coming over and throwing these around your neck.

We then lean into each other to kiss each others cheeks..

ofa Atu..

Happy Valentines Day to you all.
..............................................

Come back tomorrow there is a sweet tag I am doing..

25 coments:

Renee said...

I love these! When I was growing up, my Samoan friends used to make these and I was always jealous. Yum!

Kristina P. said...

What a neat thing to do!

Brooke said...

Too cute! I'll have to remember this! We finished all of ours tonight NBA player V-day cards and Valentines day pencils! Oh how fun!

Have a happy Friday! ;-)

The Alaska Coyles said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful lei. You are so very thoughtful to us all. Have a wonderful Valentine's day.

gigi said...

awww thank you for that love. Those are to cute. You have a sweet Valentine's weekend!

Kristen said...

Those are so very cute. I imagined they're full of chocolate. Thank you!

Jan said...

Thank you so much. I love it. How did you know that is exactly what I wanted. And I don't have to indulge in the calories. The perfect Valentine gift. Thanks Devri.

Aquaspce said...

Those are so cute! What a great idea! My kids are handing out Valentine Erasers... original too, I know!

Family said...

Kiss Kiss back. See you are so far away! Bummer. I still don't know what we are doing. HS group is doing something but of course I have to work.

Kristie said...

Thank you! Now here's yours in return, made with kisses! (chocolate of course:-)

CaryManda said...

love these! we made 'em for christmas! You're too cute!!
I wanna be brown too. ;)

hoLLy said...

ahhhh...candy leis. i have made probably 300 of those bad boys. about 100 for each luau my kids had! good times:) happy valentines day devri and family!

rachel said...

Happy Valentine's Day Devri :)

Kerri said...

Oh, thanks for the kiss! I din't expect to get that from you for Valentines Day!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You can come over to my house any day! ofa Atu to you too Devri!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Aw Devri! Thanks for the gift! I love this idea! (and right back at ya!) Hugs!

Mia said...

Imagine a brown woman (me) cheek kissing you back ;)

Unknown said...

Well THAT'S cool!!!!

Jamie said...

So fun!!! My kids valentines were homemade,Way cheaper...

Burrups said...

Hi Devri! How are you? Your family is just beautiful. I can't believe you have 7 kids. That's awesome! I am so glad you found me so we can keep in touch. Take care!! Kels

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH how sweet! Kisses back you sweet thing you!
Love the idea! Happy Valentine's day!

gigi said...

Happy Valentine's Day little mama.

tiki_lady said...

happy valentines, thanks for the lei!

Misty said...

those are so cute! we made something similar last year too! i wish i had a pic, but we use the large conversation hearts and red candies! they turn out so cute and are so original! but it is a lot of work LOL!

Sue said...

How cute and adorable, just like you!
I hope you had a little fun on Valentines yourself besides doing all the things for your kiddos!

♥♥♥