Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bare or Carpet?

Shauna from Trying to stay Calm sent me this friendship package in the mail.. It is to die for..


Thank you Shauna, I use the bookmark for my scriptures...
...............................................................................


I want to ask you a question..

Ready...
Is your husband hairy or bare..


One time I counted Maka's chest... 37 little hairs on his chest... I know TMI

Some woman love a hairy chest.. Sorry not me...


I am thankful that Maka is not hairy.. I wonder if I still would have fell in love with him looking like this....

My soccer coach looked like this.. It was scary..
I know that is shallow, but it is just a phobia that I have to deal with I guess.


So Do you like it bare or carpet?


Do tell...

31 coments:

Aquaspce said...

I prefer bare :) totally!

Roxie said...

What a fun package to receive. Looks like great stuff.

I prefer them to be not hairy. Thankfully, the boyfriend is very much not a hairy chested man.

gigi said...

I want a package! Happy spring! Friends are the best!

I love a hairy chested man :) and hairy legs. But the picture you posted is not the type I'm talking about. That is just wrong! No one should be that hairy. He needs help! Help him please, somebody! YUCK!

Kristen said...

Thank goodness Mr. C is bare

What a nice friendship package

Happy Spring

Kristen said...

Don't mind a little chest hair, but I'd be waxing my hubby if he looked like that!

Unknown said...

My hubby has the perfect amount of chest hair...maybe 100 blonde hairs or so.....no thank you on the totally bare or the hairy monster......totally bare is going on gay/body building....and the photo of the rug is self explanatory.

Renee said...

I don't know. That picture is so gross.

The Mom said...

Okay, my husband is hairy, but not that hairy. Let's call it threadbare carpet. And I love it.

Jamie said...

Bare. I have seen the mess a hairy chest brings. NO THANK YOU!!

What a fun package:)

Tara D. said...

Ah that's just nasty! lol And I like just a little bit of hair (not hairy but not completely bare either). ;)

Jan said...

I have a hairy chested man. But not extreme. So I guess I better not say bare because I didn't get that as part of the package. I feel sorry for that guy. That is really really hairy.

That Shauna is a doll. What a lovely package.

Shauna said...

Bare for sure :) You are welcome for the package! You deserve it! You are a sweetheart! ♥ Hugs :)

Kerri said...

I would probably pefer bare if he was ripped. I don't mind hair as longas theri not like the guy in the picture! That's just gross. although if I fell in love wiht him before seeing his chest it might not matter. Troy has hair, but not like that guy! if i was married to tht guy, I'd make him wax.

hoLLy said...

bare! joey has like 2 or 3 hairs on his chest. me love it.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

OH SIIIIIIIIICK!!! I fell in love with Danny not knowing if he was a carpet or not but was actually really relieved to find that he had VERY little chest hair, probably like Maka only 30ish blond hairs total! Whew!!

Kathy said...

I like a little hair - of course maybe that's because that's how my man is. Just a nice small patch on the center of his chest. Might sound scary but I love to run my fingers through them. I think completely bare might freak me out a little and we'd invest in laser treatment if it was as excessive as that picture!!!

Erin said...

Ugh. That is way too much hair! I definitely prefer bare, although a little bit of chest hair is okay :)

mCat said...

Just a scruff!

Neb said...

Bare! these kinds of photos cause perm. issues!

Kristina P. said...

I like a little hair. Not super hairy, like Chewbaca, but I find completely hairless sort of weird.

Sher said...

Now that's what I call a sweater! Sheesh!
C has about 17 chest hairs, and like 6 back hairs that he lets me pluck for him. TMI?
I do like his hairy legs, though.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I prefer the bare chested man, but the hubster has a little manly hair.

You always crack me up! lol!

Sue said...

That is just nasty looking!!

I like a little soft barely there hair!

Stacie S-H said...

OH that pic is scary!! my boy in Utah who I am in a "complicated relationship" with (according to FB) and no, its not complicated really because he is hairy! lol..not as much as THAT guy but I really do prefer bare . Totally. Good thing Tony has awesome qualities that outweigh some hair ;-)

Becca said...

OK, my hubby is hairy....but that is just plan scary!

Nora said...

absolutely bare !!!
That picture is just gross... :)

CaryManda said...

I likes it smooooothe thanks.
Mah hubz is poly and so not hairy-ThANK GOODNESS!
Hair=gross.
although, he does have a few sprigs on his toes which totally ick me out.
He shaved them once for me, back when we were newlyweds...
Ahhh..where is that magic now?!
;)

Melinders said...

I don't like the "gorilla" look. My hubs is a little hairy, but not like a gorilla. I knew a guy that shaved his legs and I actually thought it was quite sexy, but I don't think it would be on the hubs. Hair is definitely masculine and there needs to be at least a little bit there.

Becky said...

I prefer bare, mainly because of the shedding. Can you tell I'm married to a hairy man? When he finishes school, I'm saving the moola so he can have laser hair removal! Serious!

susette said...

Oh that Shauna is such a sweetie! What a fun package-enjoy!

Misty said...

I prefer hairless, but not everyone is blessed with those genes. Unfortunatley, if guys have hair and shave, it comes back prickly and I would just rather have my guy with a little carpet because it's much more comfy. Now, if the guy is THAT hairy...well, then pull out the hedge trimmers cuz that would be an all day job!