Thursday, March 19, 2009

NO time..

I can't believe it is already 1:30pm.


This is the first time I have sat down since 6:00 this morning..


I have like .002 seconds to post something..


I am still looking for my brain, so which means..


If you have seen one of my children because I still can't count, well---


Give them a cookie, a shoe, and send them with a map to find there way home.



Hey I am thankful for this this week..





1. Kids and toilet paper





2 . 6 inch wrap to help with weaning my baby!!!




3. All my new bloggy friends who decided I was cool enough to follow me.
(all the rest of you, shhh- don't tell them what they are in for)



4. All my old readers.. Thank you.





5. My tesimony.





8. Spring.. who cares if they're will be snow coming this weekend. We are starting to see flowers pop up... Hope they will survive the snow...





Now I have to get off because at..


2pm I have to cook dinner


2:30 I have to do bills


3:00 pick up kids


3:30 Take Aanya to gym


4:00 Take Keilani to soccer


4:30 Take Lavi to soccer


5:00 Wake up Maka, eat Dinner


5:30 Aanya PTC


5:40 Katalina PTC


6:00 pick up Keilani


6:15 pick up Lavi


6:30 pick up Aanya


6:50 Keilani's PTC


7:15 Leila's PTC




7:30 GO CRAZY!!!!




...............................................................


And I forgot to tell you a winner, remember the comment contest?


The winner is-




Here was the photo that you had to make a comment for...



Her comment........

Brown: "Crap, I think I just crapped my pants. Yet, I still sit here. In my own crap. Listening to crap. Aw, crap."
March 12, 2009 10:16 AM


Congrats.. email me with your




Address,

social security number,

bank info...




makadevri at gmail dot com

17 coments:

The Mom said...

LMBO! That comment was perfect! And you need a nanny! ;)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Devri, you kill me!! And that comment was SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! She totally deserved to win!

hoLLy said...

thanks devri!!! you made my day! when i came up with that comment, i thought, did i overdo it with the word crap? i hope she doesn't mind the word crap all over her blog! but i thought it added to the effect i was going for:)

and wowsas, you've got a busy day! my in laws are in town so they have been entertaining the kids and i have had a nice break-not trying to rub it in, but okay, i am! :)

i'll email you right now with my info. thanks again! peace out.

Jan said...

That is hilarious Holly. Great job.

Keep on moving Devri.

Melinders said...

Whoa, Devri- You are one busy woman!!

Unknown said...

What are you going to do with all your free time between driving the kids everywhere?

Elizabeth said...

Ok.....Holly definitely deserved to win. That was hilarious! Hope one day you can have a calm one! LOL

Kristen said...

LOL you are great and so was this post

What a great comment for that picture! Congratulations Holly

mCat said...

That comment was PERFECT! Good job Holly!

Brooke said...

LOL! You are so darn funny Devri! That was a great one Holly!
You have one busy day....I thought I was busy! ;-)

gigi said...

Okay everyone, group hug and prayers for Devri!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a typical wild day in the life of a Mom. Okay- gotta make this comment short. I have to finish dinner in the next 5 minutes so I can leave to get the boy from gymnastics. I feel your pain! (except the weaning thing- I don't feel THAT pain. Ouch!)

Unknown said...

I love thaaat crappy comment. It wasnt to crappy. hee hee

Supercool Hotmama said...

Love your gratitude list, and good grief, that is one crazy schedule! That's why we don't do sports. LOL!

Aquaspce said...

Ummmmmkay... so how the heck do you survive your day firstly, I can barely get it together with three kids let alone seven, nine, twelve, whatever I can't count either... I think you cheated though, I saw a couple names in there twice ;)

Kerri said...

That was a hilarious comment!

hoLLy said...

thanks everyone:)