Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bu-DI-To!!

Oh man... Today is a full day for me, I don't have but 2 seconds to post something, so here it is....


Enjoy..





We were getting ready for lunch and I ask him what he wanted for lunch, he said Bu-di-to!!



Soo Proud, just like a Mico..(Spanish in Tongan)


Oh Wait.. Could someone remind him that he IS Tongan!!!


Today is also Thankful Thursday...


1. I am thankful that is was 69 degrees yesterday, even though we woke up to SNOW.


2. I am thankful that it will melt..


3. I am thankful for a clean bill of health...(me) Till the next episode anyways....


4. I am thankful for the 1% who got my stupid joke about being pregnant with Easter Bunny's, and chocolate.. I guess I FAILED on that one.. tee hee..


Have a great one.

17 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so happy it's a beautiful day today!

Brandee G. said...

Devri, I found your blog yesterday, and I love it! I remembered your name from all the hair-blog drama...LOL. That video was too stinkin' cute!!! I sat and read your blog for like two hours at work yesterday....LOL.

gigi said...

Impressive, yummy in the tummy!
So So thankful you are okay! Whoo hoo! Celebrate like a Rock Star!

Jan said...

Her voice is so cute Devri. I want a bu di to too. I am going to have to reread the pregnant thing. I love a good joke.

Devri said...

Jan, lol


That she is a He!!

Kerri said...

Lol! That's what you get for him having long hair! HAHA! He is stinkin adorable and yes, he does have such a cute voice. He's just all around cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute video!

Melissa P said...

I love the video. That is too cute!

Kristen said...

Priceless! He's definitely a keeper!

Mia said...

Yummy in the tummy!!! He is so cute :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Awww- what a cute boy! Makes me want to have a bu-di-to too! Can I squeeze him on my way to get it?

Jamie said...

AWWWW, to cute:) Can I have one?

Family said...

That was sooo cute... do you want to know what is so funny though? He looked like Jasea doing that!!!!

Ane said...

The cutest video ever!! My boys are sitting here laughing and copying him...lol!!

Unknown said...

I totally got your prego joke. But I was too lazy to comment. i do read every day though. I especially love your spiritual sundays!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, he's SO cute, I wanna squish him!! He sounds like a little hispanic, hahahahah!!!! SO cute! I love his little face when he says, "mmm, mm!"

*juli* said...

hahaha!! He is SOOOOO cute!! That video makes me laugh!