Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things that make you go Mmmmmm!



I found these and I am in love, I have way to many kids go all "Martha", but I do love this idea, and they are to die for.. I am defiantly trying it today!!






Question- Do you think it would take away the "Martha" look if I decorated them like this though?


And if you see me and wonder if I am pregnant cuz I am getting fat.. The answer is YES..

Do you want is inside of me?

and this

and this


Not so much this though..

(doesn't it remind you of rabbit poop!)


On a side note, baby walked.


No I don't have proof...



Sheesh!!! What kind of friend are you if you won't just believe!!

I am not pregnant for reals, sheesh take a joke... ;0)

19 coments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HOLY SHMOLY, those eggs are AWESOME!!! And I'm not kidding Dev, I have gained a horrid 5 pounds from eating those mini eggs. I think they are laced with heroine!!!!!!!!!

in time out said...

I haven't tried them but your post makes me want to Easter Shop. I can't believe it is around the corner. HELP>>>>

And doesn't anyone remember St. Patricks Day these days...

Devri said...

Nope, it is the Mini Eggs, they

BRAIN WASH

us!!!

Melissa P said...

I love cadbury mini eggs. Since I started getting migraines I have to go easy. Every once in awhile I still grab a bag and go easy. Just a few a day. The chocolate in them is to die for.

Jan said...

Devri. You killing me here. Those eggs look divine.

gigi said...

Yes, that looks like rabbit poop!
And YEA!!! baby walked!!!

Aquaspce said...

I was in Winners (kind of like TJ Max) and they had a whole lotta Easter goodness going on... I just have to wait because I have nowhere to hide it so the kids will find it and then I'd have to go buy more - or I'll just eat it - whichever...

Sherrie said...

Those eggs look really good. And -- I thought you were for REAL about being PG. I was about to go crazy FOR you! LOL!

Mia said...

Glad you put that disclaimer I totally thought you were being serious!

Jamie said...

So whats my excuse? I am no where near ready for Easter. Love those eggs:0)

Family said...

I thought you were serious and thought... Dang it Dev... you better have told mom before you posted it!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I saw those eggs last year, and I loved the idea. I think I will just stick with Cadbury.

Steph said...

And I was just going to ask if you were announcing you were preggo! LOL!

Kerri said...

I really thought you were making an announcement!

gigi said...

DEV, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR TESTS? JUST KEEPING YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
BLESSINGS!

Misty said...

I totally thought you were prego for a min and was going to Congratulate you. Now...I will just have to say - darn you, you got me all excited AND you made a REAL pregnant lady VERY hungry!

Cynthia said...

I am also a Cadbury Mini-egg freak! I love those things. The Martha eggs are a cool idea too.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Oooooh, yum! All of it.

Tara D. said...

Congrats on the chocolate bunnies! I'm so happy for you, lol