Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh Laundry....

My dream laundry room...
Guess what since I have moved into this awesome house, with the laundry room on the same floor is bedrooms, I have conquered my Laundry issues.

So tell me....

Why is it that I couldn't walk down the stairs to put a load or two in the wash, and fold and dry?

But I can now?

Is it that it is on the same floor?

Is it that I finally have got a routine?

Is is that I rock?

I am thinking I just rock!!!



My To tell or Not to Tell this week....


1. I did not lick my husbands toothbrush so that he would be grossed out, to prove that it doesn't matter, we share the same germs..

2. I did not yell at my schools Principal when she told me that it would be OK to use the same cowboy hats for the program...

What?! Have they not heard of LICE?

I was not spitting fire over it, and smoke was not coming out of you know where!!!

(we have had lice in our life time, and I refuse to get it again, because of not so smart people!)


....................................................................



Thank you Boogers, Screams, Headaches, and Dreams for this sweet award.. She thinks I am the shadizzle, shhhh don't tell her!!!!

I am suppose to give to 10 people.. nope I give it to you all.

Cuz that is how I roll!!

................................................................

Did you just miss that last post?

After you leave me some comment love.. Go check out the most awesome giveaway yet!!!

you wont want to miss it, specially if you lift your armpit, and take a wiff...

25 coments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your laundry issues. My laundry room is upstairs with my bedrooms and I still can't get it under control. Maybe it's because I don't have a laundry room like the one pictured!

gigi said...

Okay, girlfriend there will be NO LICKING of anyones toothbrush!! NO, NO, NO!! We do share the same germs but you don't have to lick a toothbrush to prove it!

Speaking of head lice, my cousin just came from England for her dad's funeral. She brought all 6 of her boys from 14 years to 14 days old. Three of them had head lice! She is so clueless she thought they had dandruff! I felt so sorry for the lot of them, besides planning a funeral they had to treat these kids and then treat the whole house. Been there and done that nightmare!!!

BTW, I just love you dream laundry! It ROCKS!

Kaci said...

Now that is one sweet laundry room...I would actually enjoy doing laundry if I had that. I would sleep in that room, I would eat...okay I'll stop.

Yuck lice is gross! What a dumb dumb.

Kristie said...

I think the cowboy hat issue would be a lot harder to deal with NOW! I know lice...very well, thy name is h***! My hubby does laundry, but if I did it, you would be so much better than me, yes you rock!

Anonymous said...

Hiya
I SO SO SO love your blog!! I found it a while back but I lost it again.....and it must have been what I needed today cos it just suddenly popped into my head!!

Ok enough gushing....;)

I just want to say I agree with ya...you rock!!

Debs

Jan said...

Lice "bugs" me so bad.

That is so unkind. The this laundry room, but will never love laundry. Oh the woes of life.

tammy said...

My laundry room is upstairs by the bedrooms and I love it! My problem before wasn't starting a load, it was getting it put away. So much easier now. I can never go back to having a laundry room any other place.

Sherrie said...

That's great that you get caught up with laundry. Send some of that "catching up-ness" my way. LOL! And -- what I'd do for a laundry room like that. If I had a bigger laundry room, well, I think I'd be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E! LOL!

Steph said...

Yay, I hate laundry!
But I would love that laundry room. :)
And lice...ick. I hope never to have to tackle that one! Some people are just plain brainless!

Anonymous said...

That laundry room is to die for and my sister is having the same issue and now that her laundry roomis on the same floor, she's getting it done! I think it's a mind set.

I can't believe you licked your husband's toothbrush, I am down with sharing germs but that is just something I don't want to see. Just for the record! ;)

Devri said...

guys, we threw out the brush.. it was a old one, but I had to show him, cuz he was freakin' out about getting sick.. just saying... ;0)

Sue said...

luv that laundry room.

My best friend had 2 washers and 2 dryers. I thought that was absolutely the coolest!!

I've gone on trips and forgotten my toothbrush.Yes I used my hubs!!
don't recommend it but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.There I said it.

Cynthia said...

The reason that laundry room looks so great is because THERE'S NO LAUNDRY IN IT! Sigh. I am still dealing with Mt. Washmore- but getting better at it. I need to quit blogging and start folding now. I'm great with 'wash and dry' and not so good with the 'folding and putting away' part.

Kristina P. said...

That laundry room is awesome!!

in time out said...

Great post. I love the I DID NOT's, and the Laundry room is fab. Now, about getting off my butt...that was a great comment. Thanks for reading. ....i am on my butt a lot myself...hmmm. Maybe I should go get something done today.

Sher said...

You rock!

p.s. completely unrelated, but I miss your hair designs. I used to love looking at your hair blog for ideas for my girls' hair.
Did you ever put it back up? Any intentions to?
If not, would you now and again, post some hair pointers here?
Please?????

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

How did you know I was thinking this exact same dream this morning as I was knocking around in the minuscule bathroom/laundry room that I can hardly turn my big booty around in?! I want that laundry room too!!!!

Melody said...

The toothbrush thing way too funny the laundry I'm right there with ya, you do rock. Good luck with the hats and lice,yuck.

tiki_lady said...

love it! eww, you licked his toothbrush! LOL, I figure I kiss my husband what's the difference between a few bristles??

hoLLy said...

that laundry room is fo shizzle!!!! i would love to have that and i would also love to have my laundry room on the same level as the bedrooms. but alas, i do not. glad to hear you've got your laundry issues under control-thats a big deal seeing as that you've got more than twice as many kids as me and i don't have mine under control! props to ya girlfriend.

Renee said...

Ewww lice!

How'd you get a picture of my laundry room?... Oh how I wish!!!

Family said...

Quit telling me to get with it... as I read this I have 8 piles of laundry in front of me! Blast!

Tara D. said...

Wow, I totally would've been ticked off with that principal too, how irresponsible! And the laundry, congrats on conquering that little monster.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I loved having my laundry room upstairs in my last house! Now I have to walk 30 miles across the dang house to get there.

Licking the toothbrush..you're a better woman than me!

Lice is a freakin' nightmare!

Misty said...

Seriously, can I move in with you when you have that awesome laundry room? Mine looks like a closet.