Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fun Facts!

So first and update...

Baby is a little tiny bit better.. that is a good sign.. His oxygen is at 87 Yay KONO. Why is he getting a little better after the mold people came and sanitized the whole house? hmmmm

we did go to a new doc.. Mold is the culprit.. hmmm
Duh!


He put him on a whole different type of medicines, antibiotics..

Oh only if I was a suing girl...

First the restoration people came, they said they have never seen mold mushrooms come up out of the carpet..

Only My Luck!!

So there is a small leak in the house from the outside. small enough that only one little spot in the house, and only the wood tacking was getting wet.. When they pulled it up, the wood looked horrible, so they threw it out, padding and maybe even the carpet..

The mold crew checked the walls, vents, sanitized it ALL!!!

We are already starting to feel better.. EVERYONE!!!!

Yippee Skippee!!

Now for Friday Fun Facts..





1. It is a fact that doctors Do Not Know Everything.. And Older Doctors Might refuse to learn NEW stuff.

3. President Monson is now following me on Twitter... (or maybe a psycho who wants to come kill my family.)





4. It is a fact that when you are 33 years old.. It will not kill you to try asparagus. Thanks Maka.



5. It is a fact that I can eat any type of Tongan weird food, like horse, And love it, but to eat my vegetables, no thank you.



5. It is a fact that Mr. Obama is trying the "reverse sycology " on the world.. His plan... P.O. our allies, and friend our foes...




7. It is fa fact that we have a hula performance tomorrow(the children) and we haven't even rehearsed or did their costumes..






8. It is a fact that I may be getting as many roles as this baby..




But instead of looking adorable, I look more like this..



What!? DON'T LAUGH!

It's true...





9. It's a fact that NOBODY should wear short shorts..


(could you even imagine what the front looked like.. nevah mind, don't imagine!)



Have a wonderful weekend, and smile, cuz your life could be as unlucky as mine!


And I still smile.

29 coments:

Sue said...

You are right. Drs. don't know everything..That's why they call it practicing medicine.

The guy in the shorts is hilariously awful!!

You crack me up..Are you saying you are gaining weight?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Devri, too funny!!!!!!! Love all the pics and I really hope for once and for all, you guys get better! :)

Hillary said...

I was all good til the end. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Kinda like the asparagus picture! (I love me some yummy roasted asparagus!)

Glad things are looking up! And thank goodness your land lord came through!!

Sherrie said...

I have a RAOK award for you at my blog. Pick it up and display it with pride girlie! You deserve it!

Kristen said...

Glad you guys got everything taken care of and things are starting to look up. And glad you can share your sense of humor with us....even if a couple of those pictures made me gag!

Aquaspce said...

Glad to hear that it's getting better!

Tara D. said...

That previous doctor was a quack! I'm glad you got a new one and got the answers you were looking for. Glad everyone is doing better, too. :)

Cynthia said...

That is quite a photo collection! I've seen the fat chicks photo before. It's nice to know that theres at least one group of women out there where I could have a bikini photo of me taken and *I* would be the sexy one (comparitively speaking of course because even I gross out at the thought of myself in a little bikini).

Sorry about the mold. That sounds like a nasty problem. I guess one of the good things about the arid climate I live in is that there are fewer mold problems here.

Melissa P said...

I am glad you got the mold cleaned up. Hopefully at the owners expense. Glad you are starting to feel better. The pictures are great. That guy is nasty!

Anonymous said...

I hopped over from Boogers and Screams and I'm glad I did. However, that guy with the shorts and the hair, and the hair under the shorts....thank you for burning that into my retinas.

Cheryl Anne said...

I'm glad your baby is doing better! :)

Becca said...

I have been checking out your blog for a while and I had to finally leave a comment when I say that swimsuit picture. I came across it last night and ALMOST put it on my blog, so it totally cracked me up when I saw it on yours.
And I'm glad that your mold situation is under control!

Leslie said...

A Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri coming right up.

3 1/2 ounces frozen strawberries
1/8 cup ice
1/2 fluid ounce sweet and sour
1 dash grenadine syrup

Blend!

Mmmmm.... Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

Kristie said...

Glad your shrooms are under control! I'm not even touching the DR issue (needless to say, we stay away:-) and hey- Do those girls make money modeling like that? Maybe I could bring in some side dough!

gigi said...

Praise The Lord!!!

Renee said...

Thanks Devri, I'm blind now.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Mold mushroom = nasty. Baby getting better = WOOHOO!!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Four fat ladies in bikinis = GROSS!!

Unknown said...

Fact, those pictures kinda messed me up. Smelling salts for one please.

Brynn said...

I am so glad you let your mom instincts direct you instead of listening to your old doctor. Good for you!!! So happy to hear you're all starting to feel better, esp the little guy!

Kindy Lynn said...

Good to hear that things are going better for your family. I love your header picture! Where was that taken? Im used to the east coast beachs not the gulf so i havent been in the water. I prob wont get the chance either due to the extremely hot summers here in TX. Oh well! Have a great weekend!

Burrups said...

That is scary!! Glad to hear you are all feeling better. The pictures are hilarious!!

tammy said...

Glad he's doing better!

And I would much rather eat asparagus over horse!!

mCat said...

So glad everyone is doing better

tiki_lady said...

devri, i am so glad you and everyone are doing better! ick on the pics and thanks for bringing to mind what the front would look like. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great choice of pictures!! You are too funny. Glad baby is feeling better!

Kerri said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are horrible and if you ever look like those women, plese don't dress like them!

Misty said...

Seriously, the dude in the shorts - OH EMMM GEEE!

Cole said...

Those shorts are so wrong....

On me however....nother story ;)