Thursday, March 26, 2009

Making something good out of something BAD!

I am trying to keep high hopes... Good New!!


I still have my computer up and running.. I am still stalking you all just can't comment right now.

So-

UPDATE--

I Took baby and everyone into the Docs yesterday....

He is not getting better... Duh!! But good news, he is also not getting worse... He is starting to eat and drink a little...

His oxygen level is to 83.. Why in the world is he not in the hospital you ask?

I am about ready to fire his Doc....

I have no idea.. Yeah, I am taking care of him, he is on oxygen, and nebulizer, and meds like no tomorrow, 2 antibiotics...



Soooo-
I told the Doc about the house...

Do you want to know what he said...

(with a stern voice)

"NO, mold does not cause this, mold causes allergy symptoms."

That is it, no tests, nadda, nothing...

Everyone is sick at my house...

I will be finding a new Doctor today!!!!!!

In the meantime, this is what we are wearing at our house...


So picture me wearing it typing to you all lovely beings..

I think we have worn them enough that I wonder what our faces will look like when we take them off...

Maybe this..



Or this...

Oh man, anything but the last one!!!!

I still don't feel protected..


I am going down to our storage and pulling out these puppies...


We have given baby ample amount of blessings, and I know that he will be OK, and so will the rest of the family. So thank you for your prayers and worries..

The Mold crew and the restoration crew are coming today to this house.. to assess the damage, I will update you tomorrow and let you know if we need to move in!!
......................................................................................
BTW-
If you see my camera laying around, tell her I miss her!!!!
For this week I am thankful for--
1. That we are not in the hospital..(even though, I feel maybe if he was, I wouldn't have to worry as much)
2. A man who is such a great father! (He has done nothing but hold Kono since he got sick!)
3. That we have a clean house, so when they come to wreck it, it shall be clean!
4. That this too SHALL pass.
Oku ou ofa lahi kiate kimotolu!

20 coments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm so sorry you guys are going through this! How scary. And I think you're really smart to get a second opinion. At least that way if another doctor says it's not the mold then you can feel better....well except for the mold..YUCK. I'm glad to see the mold hasn't ruined your sense of humor...you cracked me up with the Obama picture! Good luck with it. I hope everyone starts feeling better and they get things cleaned up!!!

Kristina P. said...

That is so horrible! I hope that they get everything cleaned up.

Kerri said...

Oh, so is that why your voice sounded muffled at first when you answered the phone? You were wearing a mask! Let me know what the inspectors say!

gigi said...

Praying you get to the bottom of this TODAY!!!!

Melissa P said...

I am glad you are getting the house inspected and getting a new doctor! When we had mold we had asthma symptoms and very bad colds, hard time breathing. You are smart to get a second opinion.

Aquaspce said...

I hope that you get your house back in order shortly! What a mess! (Not sayin' your house is messy... just that the whole situation is messy) Keep your chin up, you're a tough cookie!

rachel said...

How awful! I am so sorry this is happening!

Kristen said...

A second opinion sounds like a great idea. Hope you are all feeling better SOON!

mCat said...

Agreed about the second opinion really! First, baby should be in the hospital. Wouldn't it be interesting to see how quickly he gets better when no longer exposes?
Good luck with the clean up crew!!

susette said...

you are a brave woman!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Get a new doctor- Mold is dangerous!!
I hope you can figure out things quickly!

Jamie said...

Again my sister had the same problem and it IS THE MOLD!!! Good idea seeing some one else. Poor little man. Crossing my fingers and praying for the best!!

Sue said...

"YES" it is the mold.

But your attitude is anything but moldy,green or nasty.

You make me smile♥♥

sorry, what a pain!

Renee said...

That's the spirit!

tiki_lady said...

i am so sorry he is so sick. That is a huge worry. I hope whatever they find they will be able to take care of it and I too, would get a second opinion from doctors. I feel your angst.

Suzanne said...

This stinks! I have a practically empty house waiting to be filled with your family if you want to reside in Colorado!

Honey Mommy said...

Mold is so horrible! I hope you get it cleaned up quickly and everyone can breathe easier.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I don't blame you for changing Doctors. I am so tired of Doctors these days. Oxygen level at 83? I can understand why you are so concerned. I would be too. I hope things get better for you soon!!

Kindy Lynn said...

Im sorry to hear about the whole Dr. issue. I am a strong believer in getting 2nd opinions if my gut feeling is saying something is still wrong. I hope everyone gets well soon. BTW thanks for the comment! Love the comment about
(No)bama thats just what i would have said too!

Supercool Hotmama said...

You DO have all the fun! not.

Glad you dumped that quack.