Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just call me Devri Downer!


Holy Guacamole...
I should be a doctor, or a defective...

We took baby back in today...

Here is the results...
(first the symptoms)

Friday ------100% Healthy boy, no cold, nothing.
Friday night------ 105 Fever

Saturday----- Coughing, runny nose.. High sky Fever, won't eat!
Sunday---- Lethargic, hoarse.. and all the above.
Monday---- The same, just worse...
Tuesday-----On antibiotics for over 24hours.. no improvement...
Took him in today...
Tests that were done...
A chest x-ray......

Conclusion... Very bad case of the Pneumonia.
So other tests were done...
Influenza A and B
Negative....
RSV....

Negative....
Conclusion, they have no idea what caused it..

He is still very sick.. His oxygen stats were not good at all.. He is now on oxygen, nebulizer, and one big blessing.

.....................................................
So as we were getting ready for bed, Maka went around to pick up the toys in the basement.
Do you know what he found?

this not my house, I can't find my camera, but this is what it looks like!
OH MY WwwwwwOoooooRrrrrDddddd!

I am freaking...

NO wonder my baby is deathly ill.

And what is worse... We are all breathing it.


I am Soooooo NOT buying this house....

WE Had a flood about a month and a half ago... But we fixed it, took padding out and disifected..

This is where it didn't flood... Which means.. Crap, it flooded on them, and they DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, JUST MOVED OUT!



DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WORST PART?



My Two year old just woke me up puking on me...



I picked him up



Fever 105 degrees...



Totally healthy up until now...







Guys I am complete scared? How much mold is in this house? How long have we breathed it?



What will happen now.. Will we have to move out?

NO wonder why baby's antibiotics are not working..



What am I suppose to do?



Calling landlord today first thing in the morning...



I know that they better come with some huge company to get this house taken care of.. Am I going to have to live at someones house till it is finished?



I can't have my children live here in this condition..



I feel dirty.....



My computer is by it... Why in the world did I not see it? My house is clean... I guess I just don't look in the corner...



Wonder how fast it grew, we vacuumed on Friday... Nothing there at that time...



So I have solved the case...




NOW I am afraid to go tell the doctor.... which by the way--





I WILL BE TAKING EVERYONE !!!!!



I will be shutting down my computer, due to the issues at the house.. I do not have a lap top, so this is it for me....




Until this mess gets cleaned up....





I hope you will still be around when I get back....





Hugs!

26 coments:

tiki_lady said...

oh my goodness Devri! Mold is very serious but definitely let the doctors know they will have to test for what kind of mold is effecting your children. I have seen and heard of this where mold is the prime culprit. Huge huge prayers for you.

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry, Devri! Hope you get it all figured out ... and you can come stay with me ....

gigi said...

Good luck and hope the Dr. can get the baby straightened out quickly. Sounds as if you have a plan and pray it all gets taken care of pronto!

Unknown said...

It looks like a science experiment gone ammuck.

Hope you get a new place SOOON.

Our Bella is the one that had pneumonia in December...she is our allergy/asthma girl and it is NOT fun.

Hope all gets better soon.

The Mom said...

I am so sorry! That is really scary. I hope things work out for you. There are lots of houses for sale up by me!

Jamie said...

OK Lady, You Need a break!! Wish I could help you get one. I CAN NOT Believe this!!! My Sisters house had to be taken down to it's frame it was so bad. Hopefully it is localized. You are right though, you may be moving. ((((HUGS))))

Kerri said...

Yeah, I think you should find a new place soon! I hope you can get it all taken care of and hopefully they will let you out of your contract without giving you problems. I hope baby gets well soon!

Kristie said...

Wow, that's gross. You're landlord should be paying your Dr bills!! Scary.

Jan said...

That is super scary Devri. I hope that you can get this situation taken care of quickly. How sad. That is awful awful....

Mold is very serious too. I am glad you spotted it though.

Take care.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Devri! Of course, we'll be here!

Your landlord is completely responsible for taking care of this financially. (your medical bills included!)

I am sending you loads of prayers, my friend.

Tara D. said...

Oh how gross! I'm so sorry this is happening, I hope things get sorted out real soon and that you guys get the heck outta there fast. I really hope the little one gets better real soon. I've been thinking of you.

Erin said...

That is so scary! Good luck. I hope things can be worked out soon.

CaryManda said...

oh wow! That is so scary!! I'm thinking we need to do a scrub down this Saturday!
I hope the landlord fixes everything quick as!
You all will be in our prayers!

I'll still be here when you get back.....can't get rid of me that easily! ;)
muahhaha

Kristina P. said...

Holy crap! That is SOOOOO scary!

I hope you guys get it all worked out!

Aquaspce said...

Yuck! I'm sorry :( I hope you do go to your doctor and let him know! Hugs to you :S

hoLLy said...

OH MY GOSH! devri, i am so sorry this is happening to you. you guys seem to just keep getting hit again and again with stuff! you will be in my prayers-every one of you. i agree with the others-your landlord is completely responsible for this and will have to pay up. if not, sue his booty.

love ya! hang in there. i wish i lived nearby so i could help you!

Melissa P said...

We had mold in our apartment in Vegas. We had to threaten lawsuit before they did anything and me, my husband and 3 year old at the time were deathly sick. Your poor family! Good luck!

samiam said...

Oh my goodness girl. You need to get out of there! I am sorry things are so tough right now... I am thinking about you and your family.

Steph said...

Wow! I'm so so sorry, I know mold is so dangerous!
I hope everything goes well and you get it all sorted out. I will still be here when you get back...
Hope you are back soon!
Prayers to you.
xo
loves

Anonymous said...

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gosh! you are in my prayers!

Momo Fali said...

That's awful! We had a mold problem here too. The kids and I ended up moving out of the house while my husband tore out carpet and threw away furniture, then cleaned all the mold. After having the basement waterproofed (they had to come out five times before the water stopped) the mold in the basement is finally gone. But a few weeks ago, we realized our roof has been leaking...probably for years...and there is probably mold in the ceiling too. It's a nightmare. We had our air quality tested last year and it was okay, but we are sick all the time with sinus infections and I think it's because of the mold. Good luck. You need to leave that house.

Becca said...

I'm so sorry. Here's hoping that the problem gets solved soon and that the solution is permanent.

mCat said...

Holy Moldy Batman! WTC! Get out of there and get out of there NOW.
Landlord not only needs to fix, but also compensate for all the sickness, medical, etc....
Good luck!!

Renee said...

Oh no! I hope everything turns out OK and I especially hope your little boy gets better soon!!!

susette said...

That's so weird that your feet weren't getting wet and soggy too from the dampness or moisture in the carpet. This just gives me the total heebies jeebies. Ahhhh, so sorry you are dealing with this. Good luck and let us know how it all turns out.

Anonymous said...

i hope everything is getting taken care of....
have you told the Doctors?
have you told the landlord?
how are your kids?

gosh... i am really worried about all of you!!!!!!!!!!!