Sunday, March 29, 2009

Please excuse!



Dear fellow Friends and Stalkers.... Devri is sick


We really don't know, but she is about to die I am sure of it, she keeps pounding her head on me.


It is serious. (not really)

She needs lots of comments today to lift her spirit up!

Knowing her as I do, she will probably sneak and get on the computer to check out your blogs today, Devri is a Die hard. I should know, she hits, and pounds on me morning till night!


signed: Her Computer


But there is no rest for the best! (hey I am a poet, and didn't even know it!)

Her whole family is sick, one way or another, and even the baby is now back with a 104 temp.

Do you want to know who the sickest is?


Maka
Just ask him, he'll tell you!







If you can't read this shirt, click on it to enlarge it, it is definatly worth the wait...

Wondering if I could borrow 15 bucks so I can buy this for myself....

It would go to a good cause!!

I can't believe when he had cancer, he never complained, not once, but now that he has the flu




Whooooaaa Nelly!

Don't worry about him finding out, I already told him like

14 times today!
...................................................................................
So that brings it to Monday Memories!!!

When I was first married to Maka, his grammer, and speaking was not as good/well as it is now.
(like mine is any better ;0) )

I miss those days.. Wait we still have those days!

He used to say a banana was a panana. chuckled every time.

He told me when we were first married...

Maka- I am sick..

Me- What is wrong with you..

Maka- I am having the diarrhea..

I still crack up every time he gets sick just remembering that!


Then Yesterday...

Maka-Where is the box of cleanin' we use to have a lot of boxes of cleanings..

Me-I don't know, we probably used it all when we moved.

Maka- NO, we didn't we had too many of them.

Me- I don't know did you look in your truck?

Maka- how who all of them fit in my truck?

Me- What are you looking for?

Maka- Ya know the box where you wipe a nose, or a butt!

Me- Oh Kleenexes.



Still laughing...

40 coments:

Shauna said...

Hope you get feeling better soon my sweet friend! ♥ Hugs ♥

Tara D. said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick! Especially the baby, I hope he starts feeling better soon, poor little one. And the box of cleanings story is so funny! lol

Kristina P. said...

I'm sorry you feel horrible! Get better soon!

Family said...

HI this is Chelsea's Computer. Because she is sick too I will send you a hug! Get better soon!

Audrey said...

I hope you all feel better. glad you got the mold thing figured out and hopefully taken care of. I think it must be something in the computer system, I am sick too. ;)

Nicole said...

You said you needed lots of comments, so here it is:

LOTS OF COMMENTS.

Feel better!
Nicole

Erin said...

Being sick is awful, especially when you have kids to take care of. Feel better soon!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh Devri, get better!!! Sending you some love! :)

mCat said...

Get better soon! Being sick blows!

Christie said...

I hope you get feeling better quickly!

Melissa P said...

That is too bad you guys are sick again! I hope things get better soon.
I love your husbands way he talks.

samiam said...

At least you are still laughing...
feel better soon. =)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon. I feel bad laughing at your husband's way of describing Kleenex (but only because he's sick.) If he wasn't sick, I would laugh much more freely.

Jamie said...

Nothing worse than a sick husband!! Hope EVERYONE feels better quickly. Loved the Monday memory,he sure is funny:)

hoLLy said...

you guys get better! sorry to hear of the high fevers and the yuckies:(

and i'm still laughing about "the diarrhea" :) thanks for a smile today.

Becca said...

I'm so sorry your family is sick. And I'm with you on the sick husband thing--nothing is worse than a man cold.
Thankfully you have stories and memories to make you (and the rest of us) laugh!
Feel better!

Cynthia said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I'm worried about the baby though- 104 is a scary-high temp. Take care.

Suzanne said...

Hope you feel better soon. We need some warm weather to recover from all these bugs!

Kerri said...

That's jsut cute how Maka talks! Get feeling better soon.

Karyn said...

Aww swetie....I am so sorry you are sick.... I hope you are feeling better soon, dear friend, I am sending hugs and saying prayers.
:)
Hugs
Karyn

Kristie said...

feel better soon... everyone!

tammy said...

No one is as sick as a man!!

Kat said...

get better soon, i'll make you that shirt. :)

Sue said...

There is nothing worse than the flu! except a man with the flu.

So sorry for everyone!

That "Be happy or fake it" is My hubs favorite saying. He tells that to his people at work all the time.

tiki_lady said...

comments is what you crave? comments is what you shall receive!

I am so sorry you are feeling sicky wicky too! Tell maka, that you have it worse than he cause you got the diahrreah too!

tiki_lady said...

Yikes on the babe still being sick! 104 is his temp. He has been sick a long time. huge prayers.

tiki_lady said...

don't you hate it when the hubs is sick! You know he's just going to die! Time to call his mom! Maybe your girls can give him some extra TLC! My girls always dote on their daddy.

tiki_lady said...

woman, you have a ton of comments now even before I started commenting! You know they may start to call you a nasty name.

tiki_lady said...

you know you wouldn't want that bad name headed your way

tiki_lady said...

it is sinful! but you know what they say, if the name fits,

tiki_lady said...

wear it PROUDLY!


ok, are you ready




brace for it





people would begin to call you a












oh no, it starts with a W!!









eek a W!!!!

tiki_lady said...

yes, a W!!!







its' a comment WHORE! oh my word, I said it and by the looks of it, I think it applies!

tiki_lady said...

I wish you a wonderful day and i hope you get to feeling better!

tiki_lady said...

Aren't you glad I came home early from work today!



I feel like I stole moments in time, just so I could get on and leave comments!

tiki_lady said...

But the best reason to why I can leave comments is because my wonderful 10 year old daughter,


CLEANED!!! YES SHE CLEANED!!!!



she did dishes, she swept the floor cleaned her room and her siblings rooms!!! she cleaned the kitchen and I have time to blog!!!



I love her dearly as I do you!

ok, enough, time to go spread the love.

Shannon said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!

Elizabeth said...

Oh fun times being married to a Tongan!!! My husband's english has improved greatly, but every now and then he still gets his p's and b's mixed up, his c's and g's mixed up and his her's and him's and he's and she's. It just makes me laugh. I love it!

When we were dating he told me he wanted to buy me a bearl. I had no idea what he was talking about . I even said back to him "A barrel?"
He finally had to say..........you know the things in the ocean that you open up and then inside you find a bearl! I was like......OH! A pearl!!! LOL

Elizabeth said...

Oh and get better!

Erin said...

Hope you're feeling better by now! (Hope the baby is way, way better!)

Anonymous said...

I love your funny stories...to bad I can't blog as good as you do! -Love ya!