Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a lot late never hurt anyone!

Yeah OK, so it is like midnight3pm and I am just getting around to posting..



OH well, did you know that baby has pneumonia again, and double ear infections.. Doc promised me that we will get better by Thursday!!! He Better!!!! His oxygen is OK for now, which is a good thing!

I really don't have anything to talk about, I am in a weird mood, my friend and her family are homeless, long story, and they refuse to live with us..


Whats wrong with her, everyone wants to live with a million kids screaming all day long right!?

My husbands night time work got told they get unpaid leave this week... SWEET!!!

Here are some photos I received in a email yesterday that hopefully put a smile on your face..


You want me to fetch Where?


It's your turn is it to plow!


Cats 0 Bird 1


(I had to laugh, this is what we look like in our suburban!

If not, come back tomorrow, I have a fart story for ya all...



Joke:




Watch out--- skip this next part if you are offended by farts...








How can you tell if a scuba diver ripped one?


Apparently he’ll look like this:



Don't be offended...


Even princesses Fart!



;0)

21 coments:

Melissa P said...

Love the farting scuba diver. Hope your baby gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

What if that were true about scuba divers? LOL

I love the birdies all hugging eachother.

mCat said...

Which would be ONE more reason why I refuse to scuba dive. At my age, you just.never.know.

Sherrie said...

You seriously crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle on this wet and rainy night!

Leslie said...

I'm never offended by Fart jokes. I live with a boy...

Funny pics!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that photo of the dog at the Grand Canyon....it's truly amazing!!!! I wish I had photography talent like that.

gigi said...

Can't pass up a good gas story!

hope you and baby are feeling much better by now!

Jamie said...

Poor scuba diver:) There are days that I would like to be the only person stuck in that house buried by snow. Sad, but true, I think I need some me time......

Becca said...

Here's hoping that everyone feels better soon. I can't believe it's still going on for you guys.
And princesses fart? I'm crushed. My life is ruined:(

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

You always crack me up! I love the birdies!

Hope your wee one is well soon!

Elizabeth said...

I love a good fart story or joke!!

Aquaspce said...

Poor baby! I hope your family gets better soon :)

tiki_lady said...

love the fart story!!! LOL

hey I'll take a fart any day over a shart! bwahahahaha


Loved that pic of the birds that remind you of your kids in your car! don't those birds all look happy and content??

Misty said...

I hope you are feeling better - and thanks for the pictures, they made me smile!

Honey Mommy said...

That second photo is hilarious! I couldn't believe all the snow.

Kerri said...

So sorry, your week has been so awful! I hope everyone feels better soon. Love the joke and the pics!

samiam said...

Poor baby, hope you are all well soon.
Thanks for the fart joke. Growing up my sister and I would say, Everyone poops... even Oprah!

rachel said...

I hope you and the baby feel better soon! Those pics are hilarious :)

Jan said...

That was funny about the fart in the wet suit. And I love the little birdies.

I sure hope that life is getting back to normal soon over there. Too much sickies for a momma to take. Ugh.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I hope your baby gets better. Andrew had pneumonia twice and it was awful on him.

LOL! Toot Toot Tootsie

Have a great day!

Kindy Lynn said...

My mom just sent me that email lastnight. So funny!