Thursday, April 2, 2009

The WORST ''April Fools" Evah, and Eight Is GREAT!!!

Ok So I only wish it was a Aprils Fools Joke......

and, so the fart story will have to wait..

First I have to tell you, that I have a confession to make....
Yep I WAS pregnant.... Rember when I teased about being pregnant with the Easter candy, I had no idea I was prego... I had to laugh when I found out!

I didn't know I was till about 3 weeks ago.... I wasn't going to tell anyone till I was farther along...
Well we went to the hospital, and my ultrasound said I was 10 weeks...

Anyway the BAD NEWS!!!

Tuesday night in the middle of the night I woke up bleeding to death... I no symtoms before this, no spotting, cramping, nothing.
We rushed to hospital and it was confermed...
A misscarriage...

I hate that......
I hate seeing a little being inside of me dead...

It reminded of me when I saw our twin dead in the ultrasound although he was alot older.. It brang back bad memories...
And those who have been through it before, I am sorry, it isn't fun at all. But I know that things happen for their reasons, and heavenly fathers plan is a gret one, and I am blessed with 7 beautiful children.
I go in tomorrow to see about a D&C. Pray that I don't need one! I have 3 birthdays in 6 days at this house, easter, and a baptism.

and life will not hold for me.
I am cramping very very very very, did I say VERY BAD. I don't feel like computer at all.
Sorry, I will catch up with your lives, when I can figure mine out..

Baby's medication isn't fixing him... argh!!!! Still pnewmonia, and getting worse again!

I just want him to be in the hospital... I hate the hospital life, but dang it I WANT HIM BETTER!!!!!!
...............................................................................


I really got on here today to tell my Princess (Katalina) Happy Birthday!!


It was eight years ago today that she came into my life.. She came early, she is a spitfire, and she is a miracle child..


She has had her share of broken bones, her arm, her collar bone, and her skull. Yes she is MY child!!!

I said skull, read this story to find out how and why... She almost died... She and were sooo lucky!!!








Anyways, Katalina,






You bring such a great spirit to our home. I love the little stuff you say, and the way you say it all, everyone use to call you Maka Jr. , but don't you fret, you do not look like a boy, you are turning into such a beautiful child of god, and I am proud to call you my daughter.. You teach me more than I will ever be able to teach you..

She is soo excited to baptized this month.. Sure hope everyone gets better!!!

Bad luck go away!!!

Oku ou ofa lahi atu ko eku talavou tahine!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses for you Katalina...

Eight is Great!!!!!

31 coments:

Jamie said...

I have had 4 miscarriages and I am so sorry!!!! (((( HUGS))))I have to rely heavily on the Lords plan because if I had my choice things would be a lot different. I just remind myself. He knows more than I do. It's not easy for me, I am clearly a control freak at times.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Katalina!! She is so Beautiful!!!!!I just love when 8 rolls around. Such a meaningful year in a young childs life.

Sher said...

Devri--I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I've been lucky, and have never gone through it myself, but I've known close family members and friends who have, and it's so hard.
Good luck, I hope you get feeling better soon, and good luck with all your birthdays!

Unknown said...

So sorry about your miscarriage-I hope that you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

So sorry for the miscarriage...I've had two, and they are never fun.

I hope your cramping ends VERY soon...I call it labor for three days straight, but if you are lucky, maybe you won't need that D&C. I will hope for that.

Hang in there.

Kristina P. said...

Devri, I am so sorry about your loss! What a hard time. I am thinking of you.

Sue said...

Sorry! I have been thru it. My twins were 3 months old when I miscarried another boy. (that would've been 6 sons)

My body just couldn't do it. I did have a coil in at the time to prevent pregnancy, but it didn't work.

I will pray for you and your family♥

gigi said...

Happy Birthday Katalina!! #8 is great!!

Oh my dear Devri! What more can you stand???? Knowing God knows it all, it is still hard on our heart!
Blessings on you and your little one. I was sure he'd be better by now, that is crazy!

Renee said...

I hope you get to feeling better.

Unknown said...

Dear, Your in my prayers! I have had one miscarriage and feel for you! Get some rest! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Happy Birthday to Katalina!

Becca said...

What a hard day and a hard couple of weeks! I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but the bottom line is-that just plain SUCKS! Be strong!

Melissa P said...

I am sorry to hear about the miscarriage. They are miserable. Hope the birthdays and baptism go good. Hope everything goes good with the doctor. We will be praying for you.

Jan said...

Devri, I am so sad. Truly. I really hope you don't have that d and c either. It messes with the bod for a bit.

I will so be saying a prayer for you tonight. I really hope your cramps stop as well. Really feel badly for ya.

Take care and your daughter is so blessed to have you still Happy Birthday her at your time of discomfort.

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Katalina!

I am also sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I have never suffered that (came close to losing one of our twins early on) but struggled with other fertility problems. It's never easy even if you do have a big, beautiful family. Your heart always has room to love and miss the one you lost.

Erin said...

I am so sorry! I will be thinking of you this week.

CaryManda said...

Kia Ora!
I admire your spirit so much! You are a choice child of God yourself! your testimony is amazing Devri. You help me so much! I'm sorry for your loss. *hugz*

Good luck with all the crazy times ahead. I look forward to reading about them!
happy happy birthday katalina!

Kelli said...

I am so sorry! Just remember that Heavenly Father knows what he's doing. Happy Birthday Katalina. I remember when I got baptised (in fact I still use the scriptures that I got for my 8th Birthday). We'll pray that everything goes better for your sweet family!!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Happy bday to your beautiful daughter... and I am so sorry to hear of your loss.... HUgs and prayers for comfort, and healing your way!!

Suzanne said...

So sorry, Devri, for your miscarriage. You are in my prayers.

"Happy Birthday" to that little beauty of yours. She is a treasure.

shauna said...

If anyone can get thru this tough stuff it is you. Your testimony is strong and so is your support system. You are in our prayers.

Happy birthday to your miricle girl.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh Devri!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear about that, how awful! I've been through the same thing before and it's a horrible pain, physically and emotionally! My prayers are with you!

Tara D. said...

Pineapple Princess is right! You are one strong woman. I'm sorry that this happened, but you're right about things happening for a reason. I don't always understand the reason behind most things, but I know there is one. I hope your baby gets better, it saddens me that he is still so ill.
On a lighter note, Happy Birthday to your little Katalina! :) She's a beautiful girl, as are all of your little ones.

tammy said...

So sorry Dev. You've certainly had your share lately.

samiam said...

Sorry Devri- I like the way you are looking at it though, everything happens for a reason. =) You have a beautiful family and life. Enjoy.

rachel said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Devri!

Momo Fali said...

I am so very sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I am glad to know you have strong faith and pray that you can have peace.

Happy birthday to your sweet girl! Wishing her a wonderfully amazing year ahead!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

happy bday Katalina!!

islandgirl said...

May God be with you when you need him! Katalina is beautiful and reminds me of my 8 year old, what a great age! You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Cheryl Anne said...

Thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok...

Anonymous said...

your 8 year old is just beautiful!!!!!

and

gosh Devri... i am so sorry about your miscarriage. that is so sad. and about your baby being so sick with pneumonia... gosh that is scary. i know what you mean about the hospital. i would want to be there, too. i was glad when they admitted jacob in the hospital when he had it. yeah... its no fun at all, but it got him well very quickly.
i hope your Dr. will admit your baby soon so he can get well SOON!

Leslie said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. You sound like a very strong woman. I'm sure your faith has so much to do with it. My thoughts are with you.

Birthday wishes to Katalina!