Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh Fart!

OK, so here is my fart story, sorry I don't call it something different, maybe something more "ladylike", like hmmm--


I don't even know...



No children were injured in making of this true story...




We went to the doctor last week for baby, I told them that his temp was 104 and I guess that they didn't believe me..



Doctor- Lets get a rectal temp on this baby to see the real temp.


Nurse- OK, I will be back in a minute.


Doctor- Never mind, I will just do it..


Doctor closed the door...had me put Kono on the table and take off his pants, he was screaming so I told her I'd pick him up until she was ready.


Out of the blue...


Phoooff!!!


I knew who it had come from...


Yep the doctor..


OK, so I will play dumb.. The doctor didn't say excuse me, so I figured she thought I didn't hear it..




It stunk, I wanted to throw up. I kept my kool!!!


So she headed over with the thermometer in hand, so I laid baby back down, of course he was screaming.


Phoooff!!! Again...


This time I came from baby...


She looked at me like I had just did the nasty in my pants...


At first I was like "oh no u didn't"


But then I just laughed, and said Kono, you Pilo. (fart in Tongan)


The doctor looked at me, as if I should get the mother of the year award taken away because I just tried to blame the baby...


As if.....


So she proceeded to take his temp you know where....


He farted again....


She still thought I did it..


I just laughed..


when the monitor beeped, she bent down to pull it out...Do you know what happened..


He did it again, this time diarrhea came out, and went all over her gown and face...
My face did this again!

I thought to myself Take that!!!!

It had made my day...

I am probably the only one laughing about this...


But let me laugh!!!!

Update....
-------------------------

Baby is not doing better, his coloring looks a little better, but we took him in to an urgent care on Saturday, and do you want to know what he said... " I have no idea what to do for him.. If he gets any worse, take him to the emergency room, if not, take him to his doctor on Monday...


So back to the doctor this morning.. ugh!!!! He got the best blessing last night.. I know he will become 100% better soon!!! I have faith...

Also- I am getting better as well, thank you for all your emails and comments, I truly love you all. I played pitty party for a couple of days.. then just recouped!!!

I am back..

you can't get rid of me that easy!

Now, I know this post is long.. Hang in there!!!!






Yesterday was Leila Kaikona's Birthday...



So to my big baby... I won't even tell you what she weighed coming out, cuz I think you can see..



She is so much fun to have, when she was 3 months old, she was 20 pounds..


She is truly our Tongan Angel...



Happy 5Th Birthday my Tongan Princess!!!!!





I am so happy I have you to help me with Kono, you have been a second mom to him, and he loves you, as do we.. You make this house keep on our toes, and we would never change you for anything..


ofa's....uma's....

27 coments:

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

LOL that was hilarious and your kids are beautiful!

Jamie said...

She was 20 ponds at three months, wow.... She is beautiful. Happy Birthday sweetie!! I say the Dr deserved what she got. That is HILARIOUS!! ROFL. I needed a good laugh, Thanks. I have faith too, and this week wil be better for both of us!!

Tara D. said...

Lol, I can't believe he pooed in her face! Awesome!!! I hope the doctor's visit today is more productive than the other visits, he needs to get better soon. And Happy Birthday to you little girl Leila!

Elizabeth said...

Okay....so how much was she?? My second was 12lbs .3oz. Everyone asks if I had gestational diabetes, but nope!! Just big babies!!!
My first was 10lbs 12oz.

Melissa P said...

Your little girl is beautiful!
I love that your baby ended up pooping on the doctor. That is hilarious! I would have laughed too. Thanks for the laugh. Hope today they get something done for the little guy.

Melissa said...

What a great story...I was laughing the whole way throught it!!! Your children are so beautiful! Love your stories!

Hillary said...

My son had hurt his knee and we were waiting for the dr. she came in, with a student, and squatted down to check his knee and let one rip! Andrew looked at me and I looked at him, and we tried really hard not to laugh. No nothing from the dr! thankfully it didn't stink! i guess they figure it's a natural body function so need for excuses!!!

glad you're feeling better. happy birthday to your beautiful baby girl! (one of mine as 30 @ 1yr old. I can only imagine how big she was when she was born! oweee)

Jan said...

Oh your kids are so precious. Happy Birthday darling girl.

I am so glad that you little one is on the mend too.

That was the most awkward situation at the doctors. How could anyone go on. I would have been just busting up over it all. That was too funny Devri.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, that story is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!! I was laughing so hard! I hope your little one gets better soon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's precious! I do hope your little one gets better soon!

That whole experience at the doctor's office was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. As for Kono: WHERE IS DR HOUSE WHEN YOU NEED HIM.

I love your story. I hate that some drs think they are above us lowely humans. Stink or not excuse me is the polite think to do.

Your daughter is so beautiful. In fact they all are and your boys are so cute. You and Maka do good work!

mCat said...

Hysterical story! Can you say Karma?

Kristina P. said...

So funny!

And I'm glad she's feeling better.

Omgirl said...

What a doll. Seriously, like a little, perfect China doll. All your kids are absolutely gorgeous!

p.s. the fart story is such a classic!

Paige and family said...

I was laughing my head off at the fart story. Your kids are beautiful. I'm so jealous of your girls hair. I hope your baby gets better soon.
I will put you in the the give away. I thought it was only me and my computer that the error happens to. I was at work when it did it to me and I had to close out of all my work programs. I was afraid my boss would ask why I am restarting my computer. But she was busy. But I will put you in today.

Shannon said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I hope he gets better soon!

Family said...

O MY GOODNESS! I am still laughing. Nitro got some FLARB for his birthday from his friends and we laughed so hard about that. We call it laughing gas. hehe tehe!

O MY GOODNESS again!!! Lala is still wearing Leila's camo swim suit! No she is not 5!!!! Happy birthday baby Tongan princess!

Renee said...

That is the best/worst story ever!!! Holy grossness.

Unknown said...

Man....our doc visit today was SOOO uneventful....just three hours long....I'll take that over diarrhea anyday.

Erin said...

That story was hilarious AND disgusting.

And I'm glad everyone at your house is doing a little bit better. And happy birthday to Leila!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I cannot stop laughing!!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!

I'm sorry your wee one is under the weather:(

Happy Birthday to your darling girl!

You are awesome, Devri and your faith is strong...that's why I love ya!

Audrey said...

HA1 I would have cracked up then and there! I hope your son feels better soon. It sucks to have sick kids. ;)

tiki_lady said...

holy freakin moly!! I can't believe the doc thought it was you!! woohoo to birthing baby KONO and having him literally crap all over her face!! BWAHAHAHA, I was laughing so hard! LOL, yeah I roll like that. Happy birthday to your gorgeous daughter.
I am worried for baby kono but I am so glad he got a blessing.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Beautiful girl! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!

Your doctor story was pretty hilarious. Serves her right to get pooh on her face :-)

Pancake said...

I hope he feels better! AND the poop on the nurse!! ROFLOL! that was the funniest thing EVER!

your kids are gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Leila (she's darling!)

Poop.... That's why doctors get paid the big bucks!

Stop by if you get a chance. I've got my first giveaway going on!

Kelli said...

That fart story is the funniest story I've ever heard!!!!