Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thou Shall Not Covet- randomness, BEWARE!

OK, OK, When I was little, I would get a magazine, open it and with eyes WIDE open, look at each page.. The rule- I got to choose one thing thing from each page, I was a dreamer...



Fact- Sometimes I still do it for fun, I just don't point to the photo.



So we are looking for a house.. Yeah another one.. We love the house were in, but there are way too good of deals out there, so we are keeping our eyes WIDE open...



I go through the tours of the houses, and drool..



I have come to realize that like the magazine rule, I am choosing one thing that is a must in my new home.




In the kitchen..


There must be a double oven.


In the bathroom..

There must be an overflow bathtub.



In the laundry room..

A place were I can do my tutus and bows.


In the Master bedroom...

A fireplace.

In the closet.....


There must be amples of room, in case I want to put a House in there....


I don't ask for much, maybe I should just buy these things for this house, and quit moving..
But then I couldn't have my favorite room of all....

A Theatre Room.


People tell me I am crazy, that my house is big and gorgeous.

So why when I have it all, I want more?

But we found this house, it has all the above,

And a---------------

Theatre Room!!!


Again, Thou Shalt Not Covet right!!



I am sick in the head tonight, I think I need help...

Does anyone have anyone who can refer?





Or am I hopeless...

I can't wait to read all your 663 posts tonight...

Thanks for not putting life on hold while I was away!!!




Sheesh!





On a side note...


Whoo Hoot Holla!!! Just did spell check, and nada!! It must be a great day!!!!

17 coments:

Ane said...

Hoi! I hope u get better...lol! I have a Realtor on my blog.. check her out! SCROLL ALLLLL THE WAY DOWN!

gigi said...

While you are dreaming dream me one up too and I want to be you neighbor, k!

Nora said...

hey... nothing wrong in dreaming... its making it reality that can be the problem... lol
Have a great day

Family said...

Wow! Thanks for making my house look like a shack.

Misty said...

I will be coveting along with you!

Kerri said...

I want that house! Did you find that in our town? It must cost a million bucks!

Kristie said...

"Ask and it shall be given unto you". I like your style, ditto for me on everything, but add in 5 to 10 acers for horses and gardening!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh dear, I SOOOOOOO want that bathtub!!!

hoLLy said...

there ain't nothin wrong with dreamin! and wow, that house is just amazing. i'm coveting too:)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hope you feel better!

Fellow coveter, right here! I had to wipe the drool off my chin multiple times! lol!

Anonymous said...

well slap my hand and call me a sinner...

i am Coveting

Stacie S-H said...

Holy moly that looks like the coolest house ever. WOW. Amazing. Makes my little twin home look like a tiny doll house. Ha!

Melissa P said...

That house sure would be fun. I wouldn't want to clean it though. I can't even keep my house clean. Hope it goes good for you and you get feeling better. I missed your spiritual Sunday yesterday.

Kristina P. said...

That bathtub is amazing! I've never seen anything like it.

Jan said...

Just think of all the cleaning. That takes the covet right away :)

The Mom said...

LOL I TOTALLY still do the same thing with catalogs! It's great because then I have to justify why I want that item over everything else on the page.

And that house is gorgeous! I am coveting it too! And if you are looking to buy, my sil is a realtor and my brother is a finance officer and they are honest and hard working.

Good luck!

tiki_lady said...

i think I know what will clear those wants and its the $$$ tag!

I am anti double ovens. You can barely fit a turkey in that.

This is my remedy. I want two stoves. Two beautiful stainless steal double burner ovens side by side. Then I would have 10 burners on top, and 2 full size ovens for 1/3 of the price! of getting one of those industrial size ovens that the pro chefs use. KEWL eh?

that overflow tub, pretty neat.