Sunday, March 22, 2009

Winnerz! and a Monday Memory..

Holy Cow, you people are crazy.. My little ol' Tutu is famous!! With a whoppingly Delicious 140 entries I am thankful you all liked it..
Well I have fasted and prayed long and hard, I have decided to have not one winner, but 2.

So the first winner is......

Butterfly Kisses



And the second winner is......






Kristen's chaos

This was done using Random.org..

Thanks who all played.

Now don't go and delete your name off my followers list...


Sheesh!!



Chill out, we will play again, and it will only be for my followers next time....


So stick around ya all!!!!


To all who won, email me your addy!!
....................................................................................

I know you were shadizzle back in the day like me, so let me ask you this... Do you remember wearing these.. I was the rock star, with my parachute pants rolled up, with not one pair but like 5 pair on one foot, I would put one one, roll it down, put on another and roll it down and so on...



I was dah offical Rainbow Bright!!!


You know you are hitting yourself in dah head right now saying...

Only if I knew her growing up!!!!!!

Well too bad, your almost as cool skool as me, but not as...

sorry.

Got to get off, taking baby to the docs, he is sick.. argh!




18 coments:

Erin said...

Congrats to the winners!

And yes, I remember all too well the flourescent colors of my 7th grade year. Wow. Just wow.

Jan said...

Your tutu was famous. I saw it everywhere... Congrats to the winners.

Those shoes are rad. I will never be as cool as you. I except that :)

gigi said...

Congrats Girls!!! I bought two of those tutu's for the Grand Girls for Christmas and you are going to love them!

Sorry baby is sick, get him some medi and he'll get better soon. Rea tested positive for the flu last Thursday and she is already better! Good Monday to ya, Devri!

Renee said...

That's funny! We used to call them dookie pants, or hammer pants and yes, I wore them too.

Tara D. said...

I'm taking my name off of your followers list now. Me so sad. Nah, just keeding. You know I luv ya!!!
And yowzas, those socks were totally rockin', gotta get me some of those bad boys!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

OMGosh!! I can't believe I won. The tutu is awesome. Can't wait to see it. And your kids are beautiful!! Have a great week

Shauna said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Kristina P. said...

LOVE the shoes!!

Sue said...

I totally had white high heels with white anklets!! no colored ones, but did I ever make a statement!

Misty said...

Wow - 140, you are a Rockstar! I am proud to be an early follower!

hoLLy said...

hot shoes! totally smokin hot. and congrats to the winners!

Kerri said...

Yes, I remember those socks. I had a hot pink pair to match my NKOTB t shirt! And I work slouch socks everday with my pants folded over and rolled up. And 2 tshirts with the sleeves rolled up and the slouch socks always matched the t-shirts.

Kristen said...

My girls are going to LOVE you! So glad to be picked....

Aquaspce said...

I totally did that and for sure, you couldn't just wear one pair! Also those hot loops were cool too, or the jelly braclets... ahh!

Suzanne said...

Congrats to the winners! I missed the whole thing altogether! Dang! Have to get in on the next one!

tiki_lady said...

congrats, i am going to win one of these days! yes, i remember wearing those psycho colors!

nikkicrumpet said...

Congrats to the winners...I myself am heading off to the eye doctor...your socks BURNED MY RETINAS!

mCat said...

Congrats to the winners! And boo for me, but your amusing so I'll stick around : )

And, really, you wore crap like that? I would have totally mocked you....