Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Can kick your Butt! And a Mans Card.


Dear lady who was driving her boyfriends truck....

I really didn't mean to come across as a witchy lady today, ya know it's just when I look in my rear view mirror and your breathing down my children's back,
The Can slowly starts to open!!!!
I was seeing RED., And your truck was White..


I was going the speed limit, in fact I was 5 over.. So of course I am going to Slow Down to 5 under the speed limit...
I know you were getting mad, I know you couldn't go around me, but quiet frankly, I don't give a poop!

If I didn't have my babies in tow, I would have slammed on my brakes, and let you feel the wrath...

Seriously, I had to go home and take a cup of cocoa to cool me off!!!

Sheesh!! And no need for fingers, swears, because, then it just brang out



The Bear~~~


Good thing you turned...



Good thing...
(I know, not very Christ like, but hey, I didn't get into a fight today, I didn't even say a swear word under my breath, you should be very proud..)




But I did take away that poor kids MAN CARD!!!!

Somethings I just can't let go..

I have issues about men and things.. I think I need help!

Some are this....


When you are in a car, truck or any type of vehicle, the man should be driving.. Sorry if you all drive your men around the city, but I will look at you, and take your husbands man card away!

Once I even told my friend, it looked weird, and now her husband only drives the family places..

I am mean..



Men should never drive scooters.. It just doesn't do them justice.. Get a motorbike, a cheap falling apart motorbike.. Please..
They might as well be driving this..

If your boyfriend or hubby drives one, please, for my sake, go by him a bike!!

Men I feel should not wear makeup.. If you do I will swipe your card.. I guarantee it!!!!
Those are the only 3 things that really bug me about Man cards..

Do you have any that bug you personally?

Or am I the only freakazoid?

I shared mine, do tell....

22 coments:

Kristina P. said...

That driving situation sounds scary!

gigi said...

I'm a little freaked out by that man wearing the PINK crocs!!Some one go ahead and shoot him now or maybe just shoot me :)

Family said...

Nitro had his first karate lesson yesterday and he earned a man card... I mean a white belt. So this post was funny to me.

Jamie said...

I have a few and one used to be the women driving. For the most part my hubby does it, but sleep apnea is not our friend.If I want my family alive, which I do... I drive. If he's the least bit sleepy around town,I drive, and on all road trips.He hates it,poor guy.

Way to slow down for the tail gater. I just love watching people speed up to go around me to be first to that red light. Gives me a chance to sit beside them at the light and smile and wave....

tiki_lady said...

love it love it, i agree, men should not drive scooters, unless they are in college. I mean seriously being in college forgives a lot of sins.

WE have the same issues with a man who will let a woman drive him around everywhere? It also makes me think twice about a woman who will do this. I am thinking that woman is controlling or is a BACK SEAT driver where she finally broker her "man" down and to keep her from WITCHING at him, he succombs and lets her drive.

I do not like men who have CAR envy. They are sentenced to driving a MINIVAN but then HATE it and secretly take it out on everyone who doesn't drive a minivan. LIKE they have car envy.

I am sorry your van was not designed to go over 70mph. Don't get mad, just pull it over and get out of the fast lane.

Tara D. said...

You are better than me, Devri! I can be one angry driver; you don't want to make me angry, lol. As for the men driving women around, half of the time I choose to drive. I have an excuse though, I have some BAD car sickness issues. No joke! I drive to keep myself from getting sick; my dude drives crazy sometimes.

Melissa P said...

You make me laugh. When people ride me, I always slow down too. It annoys me.

Karyn said...

LOL...My hubby would never let me drive...he says I give him a stomach ache and to be honest, I hate driving with him in the car :) That sounded like a really scary experience...I hate people riding too close!
hugs sweetie
Karyn

PS: I love your new banner, your kiddos are amazing!

Brynn said...

I am the EXACT same way with the man driving the car! In the almost 14 years we've been married, I've driven 2x, 1 was taking him to the ER & the other, I had to pick him up for a softball game, he was running late & had to change in the car. Other than that, HE's the man, HE drives!

Audrey said...

I always slow down for tailgaters too! I love it when it makes them mad. I have slowed down to 25 mph before. rude I know. My hubby always makes me drive! It is crazy. He hates to drive and I have to do it. [He has to drive at work alot so I think this is the reason, or he is just lazy and likes to sleep while I drive. ;)

Omgirl said...

Hey, I really like your new blog look! It's so bright and spring-timey. Also, way easier to read!

Anonymous said...

love the MAN card thing Devri! that is hilarious! and WAY TO GO about not losing your temper at the girl driving!!!!

Suzanne said...

You pretty much hit them all. ;o)

Sherrie said...

LOL! Love it! That man card thing is just too darn funny! :) You are a hoot girlie, and I'm loving the new layout! Good job!

Brittany said...

these are so great!! and so true. in my former line of work, i worked with a ton of gay guys, but i was surprised at how many straight guys i worked with who had turned in their man card!! hahaha so funny

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't want my man wearing pink shoes!

Melissa P said...

I already commented today but I had to tell you, I saw some man carrying his wife's purse at the store tonight. He needed his man card taken away.
When I saw him I thought about you and your story today.

Sue said...

If you are wearing a speedo hand that man card "RIGHT NOW"

I'll swipe your card if you wear tight pants, white shoes, and jewelry..(I'm feeling nauseated)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Girl you have a way with words.
I will rember to wear my depends the when I read your post.

rachel said...

You crack me up :))))
Mine is those pastel V necked T-shirts. I always stop and stare a little and think, did you borrow your girlfriend's shirt??

Becca said...

Man Card--gone if you wear skinny jeans!

Kerri said...

I too think it looks wierd when the woman is driving! And men on scooters...yes!