Thursday, April 9, 2009

Run, run, birthdays, run some more

Lets Remember a year ago..... April 8th, 2008

You were defiantly loved from the beginning...
The bioncle miracle child!!!!

Your Mother is Mean!



Your sisters are your mothers too


Your brother is your best friend

You are so dang cute I could just SCREAM


I know it's your birthday but- ¡¡spɹɐoqdnɔ ʎɯ ɟo ʇno ʎɐʇs
Notice- No oxygen, no breathing tubes.. Yay!!

Happy 1st Birthday Mohekonokono!!!

We are sooo glad you were a strong boy and made it through our trials.
Your brother in heaven can't wait to be by your side in Heaven some day, and I am sure
You too will reunite and start where you two left off.
Hope your second will be as great as the first!! WE love you..
..........................................................................................

I really haven't been around the block lately, I apologize.. I will be back shortly..
But today we have a kindy 500 to go to, photos i will be a must!!!

And I have to clean my house for the Baptism on Saturday, Birthday parties, Easter...


Guess what?

Baby has a clean bill of health...

Clear lungs!!!!
Yay, thank you Heavenly Father, and all who have prayed for him. I can't believe it,



wait.. I can....
.............................................................

Everyone always posts delicous yummy reciepes.. And I feel bad, I never show you all my talents.

I have a reciepe for you too,...

ready..

Grab a napkin, your mouth will drool, and you will be jelous...

Don't be, you too can do it!!!!!

You will need....


2 pieces of bread
Jelly
Peanut Butter
A knife

Spread the Jelly and Peanut butter on a slice of bread with your knife (or your finger)


NOw Slap those bread together..

Enjoy.. You can pour a glass to milk to gag it down if it will help you!

My kids do everyday!!!!




What?!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!
Till we meet again!

27 coments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad the little dude is feeling better. That's been such a wild ride for you. Happy Birthday!

Becca said...

Oh, so much to say on this one. First--you have a BEAUTIFUL family. Every. Single. One. I don't know how you do it!
Second--YEAH for a clean bill of health...and prayers...and faith. Again, you amaze me! You couldn't have gotten a better birthday present!
Third--thanks for the recipe--it's a little out of my comfort zone, but I'll have to give it a try!

Jamie said...

You definately have bragging rights, he is soooooo dang handsome!!! Happy Birthday big guy and that recipe..... If it weren't so dang close to midnight, I'd be in the kitchen gagging it down right now with that tall glass of milk:) Have a wonderul weekend!!!

Stacie S-H said...

awesome that is such great news! your blogs make me laugh. I'm glad i found it, however that happened! Your kids are adorable and it'd be fun to meet you all someday. Have a great Easter! If you live in Arizona, did you get to come to the Easter Temple Pageant?

Unknown said...

Thanks for that Boogie Pick Devri. I felt like wiping my own nose. hee hee
Happy to hear he is healthy.

Suzanne said...

I'm happy to hear the baby is well and that things are getting back to your normal (busy) schedule. Happy birthday to that adorable little boy! Thanks for that new recipe. You have Martha Stewart stamped all over you. I'm thinking I'll use it for dinner on Easter.

gigi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful HEALTHY baby boy! So happy about your being well again! Thank you Heavenly Father for your wonderful Miracles, for we none could do with out them!!!!
Happy Easter Devri and family.

tammy said...

Happy Birthday to him! So glad he's doing better.

hoLLy said...

hope he has a great birthday! he is so stinkin adorable devri! you are right about that! all of your kids are perfection. i'm so glad he is feeling better. i'm so grateful for the power of prayer!

have a great easter!!

Family said...

Yeah!! Kono no no more cupboards for mommy to clean out. So happy he is better! Yes if you grow his hair like Eli's then everyone will say he is a girl because he is so stinkin cute! Hugs

Kristina P. said...

My nephew had the glow worm blanket too!

Have a great weekend!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Love the radioactive baby picture!!! Your family is SOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous, I'm in love!!!

Sue said...

Looks like prayers have been answered!

I luv the picture of your cute hub with the kiddos, and the one of you with your baby!

Happy b-day little fella♥

Brynn said...

We're in the middle of "Birthday Season" around here too. It's definitely crazy!

You have the most beautiful kids! Have a wonderful Easter!

tiki_lady said...

I adore Peanutbutter and PB and J sandwhiches are my FAVORITE go to for the past 2 months. I have been on this kick! I adore it with GRAPE JAM!! has to be jam not that nasty jelly stuff.

Mia said...

Those are my kind of cooking skills! Happy Birthday Kono!!

susette said...

Oh I love finally seeing a face behind this blog. Thanks for showing us your beautiful face. Your blog is fun, delightful, and a joy to visit.

Jan said...

Nice new look in here Devri.

Happy Birthday little guy. That one picture of the snot nose. Well...

I hope all is well and I love the peanut butter recipe. :) You are so funny.

Have a great weekend with the family. Happy Easter dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Devri you are so funny I like your recipe! I will definetly have to try it! Your kids are so cute --I am so jealous!

Melissa P said...

That is good news! Hope you have a good weekend with the baptism. Of course you will that is always a great experience. Happy Birthday to all of your kids. You have had a busy week.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing that his lungs are clear now! Happy Birthday to the little darling.

gigi said...

Happy Eater to you and your's!

Renee said...

Happy Easter Devri!!!

We've been gone a week and I'm just now seeing your new background. Love it! Your little ones are so beautiful.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Hi Devri!!!

Your family is gorgeous! Happy belated Birthday to the wee one! I am so happy everyone is feeling well!

I love PBJ..the best recipe on the planet! One I can actually prepare!

Thank you so much for the shout out for my giveaway! I have only had a few minutes here and there to steal time on my parent's computer and it's usually just long enough to check the bank acct, email and a blog or two. I am so grateful for your support during my crisis! lol!

LOVE YOU!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

(I see in a comment up there that you may live in AZ? I live down south of Tucson...if you live in AZ, we need to get together, girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never tried that recipe, It sounds soo good. I let you know if it turns out! :P

Jen Sue Wild said...

I hope he had a great B- day!!
And what an amazeing resipe. I don't think I have that one..
LOL