Monday, April 13, 2009

Sooo Mad!


ok i have like seconds to post today, but I want to know something...

My 11 year old daughter came home sooo mad today.. She said she was mad at EVERYONE..

I said who?

Everyone, said Aanya..

me- Why?

Aanya-Cuz all the boys keep asking me out...

Aanya-I keep telling them they are soo weird, but they won't leave me alone.

Aanya-ARGH!!

Me being the sympathetic mother that I am... I said-





What evah-

Get used to it!!!!


So my question is, what do you do about that issue?

Help, cuz I got 5 that I am going to have to deal with it!!!

...............................

Tomorrow, I will be back in full force, I promise, I will comment like a mad lady..

Just not mad like Aanya!

Until then this is my comment for all of you!!

myspace layouts

myspace layouts

20 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm not sure you can really do anything about it per se, other than teach her how to reject them in a nice, polite manner.

Momo Fali said...

Hmmm...I don't know yet. My daughter still thinks boys are kind of gross.

susette said...

This is kind of funny to me, because give her another year or two and she'll be eating it all up. Tell her to tell the boys "thanks but no thanks"

Erin said...

Ooh, you're going to have trouble on your hands when she gets older! :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

she's so gorgeous she might as well start getting used to boys chasing her :-)

Melissa P said...

I guess that is what you get for having pretty girls. I don't have to deal with that issue yet. I have the 2 boys and girl. Hopefully my boys aren't doing that to girls yet!

Unknown said...

It all starts way too young any more. But going out from our day and going out now are two different things. It is absolutely crazy! Here are some funny things she could say...

Are you prepared to support me in the lifestyle to which I want to become accostomed?

If you aren't an RM give up and come back when you are!

That is something you will have to talk to my dad about.

Funny story: My son was walking down the hall at school one day with his best friend and his friend says: WOW look at her, who is she she is hot! My son looks, reaches over and slugs the guy and says "Gross dude that's my sister!"

Jan said...

Well you do have a lot of pretty going on over there. This is going to get rough I think.

I tell Mattie to not let them have the power over you. You control it. She just looks at them and basically says, whateva.. and walks. She gets really mad about all of this junk too. But she is getting better at it I must say. I dread the day she likes it though :) That seems tougher.

gigi said...

PRAY and PRAY hard!

I loved my cow KISS! Thanks that was great!

Aquaspce said...

hmmmmm lock her in her room until she's 25? I already have huge plans for Piper :)

hoLLy said...

well, of course all the boys like her-shes an island girl!! and those island girls are the prettiest:)

aubrey already has this boy that is obsessed with her and she is only 7-ahhh! she told me the other day, "i need my space!" hilarious.

Jamie said...

Oh BOY!!!!! Good question...Just remind her she can't date till she's sixteen and then maybe she can remind the boys.

mCat said...

I have no answers. I do not envy you!!

Anonymous said...

gooooooooood luck!!!!! your girls are beautiful so you are gonna have trouble!!!!!

your husband better get his shotgun loaded

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like it's not really an issue yet until she actually starts taking those requests seriously. Then, my dear, you'll have your hands full.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Yes dear, you need an infantry and 5,000 angry men with sticks to keep the boys off your gorgeous girls, I coulda told ya that!!! :)

Tara D. said...

Ahhhh, and now it begins. You're going to have a blast when they all grow up. Here's my advice, give her a long stick and a can of pepper spray to carry with her at all times. That's all I got!

Kristie said...

My girls just politely say, "I can't date until I'm 16, so don't even think about it." I want them to be nice about it because I know how fragile those young hearts can be and the courage it can take to muster up admitting feelings for somebody.

Anonymous said...

I admit, I love reading well written funny blogs and yours is at the top of my list. I love that you don't feel like you have to wear a mask. Sometimes I don't leave a comment because I am afraid I sound like everyone else. I do love you though. I think that one of the women in my ward got one of your babies by mistake. She has a daughter that looks very much like a couple of your daughters. I am going to send her to check you out. She is awesome so you don't have to worry about her.

Sue said...

Your girls are just too beautiful. But they have spunk..soo don't worry too much, you have taught them well.

At least you'll never hear "mom, why don't any of the boys like me"?

They do start younger these days don't they?