Yep I am talking to you..
OK I have been putting my blog for all to see, and that is OK with me, but recently there has been a few "paranoia mom syndrome" on a couple of things that has caught my attention, I will not mention those things, that would be rude, but like children need boundaries,I feel my blog needs them also.
RULES FOR MY BOG!!
1. At my house we take off our shoes when we go in the house, When you enter my blog, please leave all your dirt outside my blog, I do not want foul language, spam, or any type of virus..jk (can you even get a virus from a comment? maybe a dirty one:}).
2. You must relax and pretend you are on a Island, reading a good book.. I said a good book, don't laugh....
3. You have to like everything that I write down, no ifs, ands, or butts, not even big ones. lol :}
4. You must ignore all my typo's, miss spelled words, and any other English that I could screw up. ( remember I hang out with 4 preschoolers all day long.)
5. When I ask you not to pay attention to a part of a photo. DON'T zoom in to see that part. Hellooooo
6. You must tell me how wonderful I am, or what a good mother I am, even if you disagree, it's OK to tell a white lie, specially in these circumstances.:}
7. You MUST tell me if I have something wrong with me, like today I had a piece of pepper in my teeth, and NOBODY told me, OK, that didn't have to do with my blog, really, but come on people who's your friend-
8. You must adore my children, drool over their photos, and wish you could babysit them.. ( I had to try.....we don't have any good ones yet..alright we don't have any)
9. If your a stalker, and you look at my blog daily or twice a day you must leave a comment(good or bad I don't really care)but you MUST leave a comment, I need to know that you are not going to come kill us all.( your starting to freak me out, I am a mother of 7, don't need the extra stress. Deal?
10. Leave my blog feeling good about yourself, and my blog :}
Update-- Chelsea my sister just called me and told me, I can't believe you put that stuff on there, now no body's going to comment. Let me rephrase #9. If I know you, you do not have to leave a comment, but If I don't know you, you should, if you would rather not, and you visit my blog more than often, then just don't be shocked when I do find out who you are and a Tongan tribe shows up at your door, cuz, have you heard,"if your not afraid of the Man be afraid of the CLAN". :} lol not really!!
Yep, I have posted this before, but now I have a few more followers, and scary people coming to my blog,
so you get it again!
Remember I heart you.. But I can kick your butt too!!!
Teaching Kids About Money Giveaway
2 hours ago