Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tough Love!


Yep I am talking to you..

OK I have been putting my blog for all to see, and that is OK with me, but recently there has been a few "paranoia mom syndrome" on a couple of things that has caught my attention, I will not mention those things, that would be rude, but like children need boundaries,I feel my blog needs them also.

RULES FOR MY BOG!!

1. At my house we take off our shoes when we go in the house, When you enter my blog, please leave all your dirt outside my blog, I do not want foul language, spam, or any type of virus..jk (can you even get a virus from a comment? maybe a dirty one:}).

2. You must relax and pretend you are on a Island, reading a good book.. I said a good book, don't laugh....

3. You have to like everything that I write down, no ifs, ands, or butts, not even big ones. lol :}

4. You must ignore all my typo's, miss spelled words, and any other English that I could screw up. ( remember I hang out with 4 preschoolers all day long.)

5. When I ask you not to pay attention to a part of a photo. DON'T zoom in to see that part. Hellooooo

6. You must tell me how wonderful I am, or what a good mother I am, even if you disagree, it's OK to tell a white lie, specially in these circumstances.:}

7. You MUST tell me if I have something wrong with me, like today I had a piece of pepper in my teeth, and NOBODY told me, OK, that didn't have to do with my blog, really, but come on people who's your friend-

8. You must adore my children, drool over their photos, and wish you could babysit them.. ( I had to try.....we don't have any good ones yet..alright we don't have any)

9. If your a stalker, and you look at my blog daily or twice a day you must leave a comment(good or bad I don't really care)but you MUST leave a comment, I need to know that you are not going to come kill us all.( your starting to freak me out, I am a mother of 7, don't need the extra stress. Deal?

10. Leave my blog feeling good about yourself, and my blog :}

Update-- Chelsea my sister just called me and told me, I can't believe you put that stuff on there, now no body's going to comment. Let me rephrase #9. If I know you, you do not have to leave a comment, but If I don't know you, you should, if you would rather not, and you visit my blog more than often, then just don't be shocked when I do find out who you are and a Tongan tribe shows up at your door, cuz, have you heard,"if your not afraid of the Man be afraid of the CLAN". :} lol not really!!

Yep, I have posted this before, but now I have a few more followers, and scary people coming to my blog,

so you get it again!

Remember I heart you.. But I can kick your butt too!!!

hugs..

28 coments:

mCat said...

Um..... no comment.

Kathy said...

Love the post, love your blog, love your adorable family (but not in a sick way).

I've commented before but I don't really have any desire to get beat up so I thought I'd make sure I commented again :)

The Mom said...

I don't want to get roughed up, so I thought I better comment! LOL

Sherrie said...

You are such a nut. Oh to be able to hang out with you in person and crack up with you! :)

Lillian J. Banks said...

wow- that was some tough love. I have commented before- and I only have good intentions for your family, and your adorable children who I would Love to babysit- as soon as I find someone to watch mine ;)

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! Eric will be happy to see that picture of you with birthday boy. He keeps telling me he can't remember which one you are (From Alpha). I love your blog, keep up the funniness:P

Family said...

Did I say that?

Jan said...

That's funny. Set it the way you want. I am shaking in my shoes I know :)

Go girl mom.

Cheryl Anne said...

You're hilarious. Sometimes I talk about your blog with a friend of mine... she's one of your stalkers. and I promise she's not dangerous. ha!

Kristina P. said...

Love your blog rules. I wish all my stalkers would announce themselves too. I see them!!

samiam said...

This is my comment... lol

susette said...

I love to comment on your blog even though we've never met. (I sure wish we could though :0)
You always bring a smile to my face.

Anonymous said...

You must teach me how to know if there are scary stalkers lurking. Seriously, teach me.

Jamie said...

I will consider myself warned. I would not be to sad to see the clan show up on my door step though:)Makes me feel better too, to know who my stakers are.

tiki_lady said...

115 followers you go girl! Good luck on getting more comments. I bet half of your non commentors are people from your own ward. I know mine are and they check my blog 3 times a day! I mean 10 of them to be EXACT! and they do not leave a comment or even speak to me at church. But, I can see their linky and know they have been to my blog. WEIRD!

gigi said...

Every household must have rules and we love you enough to follow yours, Yes maam!

Unknown said...

Devri...I quit looking at my stat counter ages ago....I highly recommend it...those strangers are a little freaky! :)

Cheryl Lage said...

You have a beautiful family and a wonderful sense of humor!

I'll be back often!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm adding you to my reader! :)

Melissa Sutton said...

I've been laughing with you for a while now. . . 6 months to a year? not sure, but I enjoy you're sense of humor and I too have a brood of kids . . . it's refreshing to listen to someone else's life experiences . . . I can relate well to yours! :0) You're welcome to check out my family blog if you'd like. I'll email you the link. Mine is set to private, so I'll have to add ya. : )

Stacie S-H said...

I come read whenever i see you have updated but i dont always leave a comment. I try to though ! thanx for your blog 'rules'. I'll try to follow!

ma'elePHOTO said...

lol! I love the first rule. That's numero uno in my house also.

Sue said...

I♥ your rules.

When my boys were little and misbehavin we would say "do you need roughin up"? and they would always say "YES"

Looks like some of your commenters need some "roughin up". I think you handled it.

tammy said...

Lol - glad you cleared that up.


{p.s. I haven't forgotten I still owe you a pay-it-forward prize. It will be soon. I think.}

mama cow said...

Hey sister! I have missed your comments havent heard from you in a while! I am sure you have seen we are expecting in October. I have also tried to make my own hairbows. They are not nearly as good as yours but I am learning! :)

James and Summer said...

Comments are always good - don't blame you on wanting to know who your stalkers are - i'm one of them - in a good way! promise. just a mom who likes to know there are other moms out there going through 'real life' too. love your honest voice!

Melissa P said...

You make me laugh. I thought it was going to be a lesson on someone getting their heart broken. I always have to read your blog, you make my day.

Tara D. said...

Ah, I heart you too! You're so funny, and that's why I keep coming back. And yes, your children are truly beautiful; if I lived closer, I'd babysit for sure! :)

*juli* said...

So... i loooooove your blog. I seriously heart it. And just an fyi... I was a nanny for 4 years and I freaking rock at babysitting. So, if you ever need one, you know where to find me. :)