Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am Taking a Break, if ya don't mind!!


Starts at my house Today...

We have so much planned for the rest of the week, please forgive me if I don't spend my days on the computer...



Do you want to know what we are going to do?


This

And this...

And this....

And this...

And this...

But there is a major problem with our plans, it is

For the rest of the week!

Shawweet!!!

So what is a couple of parents to do with 7 ducklings stuck inside because of the rain?

Maybe we will get to do this....

And this..


And this And a Whole LOT of THIS....



Have a great week, I will see ya on the flip side!!!

25 coments:

Shauna said...

L♥ve this post! Hope you have an AWESOME Spring Break! ♥ HUGS ♥

Erin said...

Sounds like a mighty fantastic week. Enjoy!

gigi said...

Oh, I am so sorry it is raining!!!! I'll pray for sunshine! While I'm praying, bake cookies!!!!
Have fun anyway you can find it!

Brynn said...

Just have fun hanging out together (& keep a notebook close by so you can write about all the "entertaining" things that happen). I can't wait to hear about what you all decided to do.

Enjoy your break!

susette said...

We are getting out of here too. See you in a few days sista.

Trish said...

Oh, man! I'm sure that it will clear up. Right?! Tender mercies. Right?! :) I guess you'll just have to make some brownies instead. ;)

Jan said...

Happy Break Devri. Sounds really fun and nice.

tiki_lady said...

whatever it is I know you will have fun.

I can not be buried in sand. I start to think about sand fleas and then I don't like the weight of the sand on my body either. But my kids sure do.

Lillian J. Banks said...

I Love the sand picture!! (And the picking the nose one- my toddlers can't get enough digging for gold up there) Thanks for offering the Tongan Squad- I am sure that would be very effective- :)Not doable, but effective :) Enjoy your break!

Melody said...

Have a great spring break! Hope it doesn't rain all week

The Mom said...

Enjoy. Our spring break was last week when it was sunny and warm. Now that it is raining, they are in school and I am safe from the whining!

Anonymous said...

I will trade you the rain for the snow, but I would agree that it stinks over Spring Break! Hang in there, maybe mother nature will change her mind.

Anonymous said...

The easiest and least expensive option would be to go with the last photo. Have fun "picking" what to do.

Ok, that was awful but I couldn't help it.

Anonymous said...

picking the nose HAS to be part of the plan! ha ha!!!

have fun on your break :)

Unknown said...

I knew there was a reason that they never had Spring Break in Utah.

You may as well stay in school and get out a week earlier later when the weather is going to be good.

Well, maybe you can use the week to teach the kids to keep their fingers out of their noses. :)

Hope you have lots and lots of down time.

Renee said...

Have a great time and I'll pray all your little ones stay well and healthy this week! I know, it's a miracle in my house as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey anything is more fun than yard work and house work so go for it and let the days take you where they may. Have fun and enjoy each others company.

Honey Mommy said...

We actually got snow again today, can you believe it?!

Cynthia said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll think of something fun to do.

HaYn Mama said...

The last pic is what I've been doing all this time that I've been away from my computer,LOL! Happy spring break!

Sue said...

the sounds of all those little feet just make me smile.

I know you guys will have a good time. Throw a blanket on the floor and have an indoor picnic.

Christie said...

Oh, I hope you are having a wonderful week!

shauna said...

We spent spring break renovating a rental property. Anything beats that. Ask my kids.

You are creative and I know you will have fun!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

SERIOUS!? Why am I even going to Disneyland this summer!? What am I thinking!? I'm coming to YOUR house!!!!!!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

WOW! Sounds like you are going to have an awesome week! Love your blog!