Monday, April 27, 2009

♪Lets get Political, Political, I wanna hear your comments Talk♪

Sooo
Whether your for Obama or not.... Don't you agree he is
EVERYWHERE!!!!
Some people might think that is a good thing.. which is fine, but personally.....

Enough...

Did you know I am not alone.. Fox Station has opted not you show his press conference this Wednesday Night..

Goooo FOX!!!!!
I turn on the TV, he is speaking.
I turn on the radio, people are talking about him.
I turn to people and listen about him..

People....
Life is sooo much better than this.. We all need a break!!!

Go out and smell fresh tulips..

Kristina you could go peep on your neighbors..

Just saying....Sooo get political...
for or against...
Are you tired of seeing his mug EVERYDAY?

Do tell....

I dare you.

(please forgive me not coming over these days.. busy as a bee still, and I will be over soon!)


Another political one for ya....


Did you hear about President Obama Plane flying near buildings in New York?
NO? go here to read all about it....

Again...

I can't believe this happened... whoa Nelly!!!

I wasn't there, but boy it got my panties in a ruffle!!!!

Sen. Chuck Schumer said in the article this.....

""It is absolutely outrageous and appalling to think that the FAA would plan such a photo shoot and not warn the public, knowing full well New Yorkers still have the vivid memory of 9/11 sketched in their minds," the New York Democrat said. Schumer said the FAA's decision to not announce the fly-by "really borders on being either cruel or very very stupid."

I am leaning toward Not Bright..(WE can't say stupid at this house)
Did I get your panties in a ruffle too?
If so, go here... It will put a smile on your face
I guarantee it!

19 coments:

Melissa P said...

I am not an Obama fan. I still turn the channel every time I see him on. I know that is not very supportive. Not smart on the fly by. The poor New Yorkers.
I love the video. That is one of my all time favorite movies. It made the political stuff better.

Kaci said...

I too don't really look into politics much. I'm terrible.

palmtreelover said...

Thanks for the love:)....
Funny story I have several girls at my work that are in their early twenties (africian american). They talk about him all the time and how wonderful Obama is...gag...
I get into the car with one of them and BAM.. the head of Obama is hanging on a wood beaded necklace from the rear view mirror. I started to laugh the thing was huge. She said "isn't it great, I love it"...I rolled my eyes and said "No Comment."

Unknown said...

Yeah for fox...americans need way less obama and way more american idol.

I don't listen to talk radio anymore...can't stand it.

Jan said...

Really everywhere. That plane photo shot was a horrible thing to do. They acted like it was nothing either. This whole 3 months has been about fear fear fear.

Well, I better not start, I have quite the opinions about this subject. Have a bright day though.

Closed for Business said...

Just goes to prove the world needs more dancing! Thanks for the smile.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Kay Devri, that video was about the weirdest, funniest, KOOKIEST thing I've ever seen!!!!!!! And DEFINITELY, I get really tired or NObama...what the heck...it's like everyone is obsessed with him.

mCat said...

Boo Obama! The photo shoot? Really?! His "advisor's" that thought it would be a good idea, should be fired!

HaYn Mama said...

Ok so that last vid just cracked me up so much that I literally forgot whatever you just blogged about...LOL! thanks for making my day with that!

Family said...

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES>>>> Why do Americans have to live in fear. Trust in GOD.

Yes, We are going to do a Mob Flash during a open house for the new studio. Bravo!

rachel said...

I watched SNL on Saturday and The Rock was the host. They did a skit where he was The Rock Obama...now when it gets too bad I just picture The Rock in the white house :)

Brynn said...

I'm with you, I am SO beyond sick of seeing him EVERYWHERE. I'm glad Fox isn't showing the press conference. Any bets they will be the only channel not showing it? You better believe that will help their sweeps week numbers! All of us will be watching them!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Wow! I totally agree with you. And if he's on I turn the channel. That's all they talk about. I could turn on the radio the next morning a hear about him.

tammy said...

And who really cares that tomorrow is his 100th day in office?? Has he done anything worth celebrating?? REAlly????

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Tammy. I will leave it there.

This whole photo op...lets call it what it was...TERRORISM!

This is one of my most favorite utube vids. I laugh and dance and tear up everytime I watch it.

Renee said...

I haven't watched tv in almost two weeks, (There wasn't a new LOST episode last week) so I haven't seen Obama at all. I didn't hear about the plane in New York City either. Wow, bad move! What were they thinking?

Honey Mommy said...

This is exactly why I don't watch much TV or listen to the radio!

Kerri said...

Yes, I am sick of hearing about him and I have been sick of him since day 1.

tiki_lady said...

don't get me started on O, ughh.
I loved the link! thanks.