Friday, May 1, 2009

"MONKEY FLU"

People are so worried about the "Swine Flu" but did you know that the regular flu kills 13,000 Americans each year.... Don't worry too much yet about this Swine Flu... (my opinion)


For the record, if it comes to your family or mine, I might just change my opinion.

But what you should really be worried about is this....


THE MONKEY FLU....


it has hit our home hard.. it originated from their father, and now has passed down to his daughters..


Symptoms of the MONKEY FLU

1. Jumping around like crazy people.



2. Carrying people differently.


3. Hair starts to grow like their is no tomorrow..

4. Picking things out of each others hair.

5. Might just start foam at the mouth..


Please if you see any signs of the MONKEY FLU...


SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION FAST!!

And yes, this is a category 6 pandemic....


Have a wonderful weekend to my friends who are sticking by my crazy life and will still read my lousy posts!

28 coments:

Burrups said...

We have the monkey flu at our house too! Cute pictures. Your family is absolutely adorable!!

gigi said...

Crazy life maybe but not lousy posts!

Happt Monkey weekend to you too.

Hesses Madhouse said...

LOVE it!!!!! I think we have a bad case here too. I've been taking my kids to the zoo often, so they can feel at home. Seems to be helping quite a bit.

Pancake said...

That is TOOOOO funny!!!!

Aquaspce said...

That last picture is fabulous! I love her!

Kristie said...

We had the monkey flue loose in our home once, now we've moved on to the 'demonic panther' flue once a month with the girls!

Ane said...

No Worries! I will send over some Haka Siaine to cure them monkeyz!! lol!!

Family said...

That was hilarious! Especially after spending 4 hours in the Dr's office!

Kristina P. said...

That monkey picture is slightly frightening!

Melissa P said...

I think we have the monkey flu at our house too. The pictures are cute!

hoLLy said...

cute post devri:) loved it! my kids have those same chimp masks-they are so hilarious. i agree about the swine flu, i think everyone is getting their panties in a wad a little quick here.

Jamie said...

We have this from time to time,minus the hair. It usually manifests itself just before bedtime. Lucky me!!!!

Melissa said...

I LOVe your posts...You make my day! I love how you make the best of every situation. Your kids are adorable! Bring on the MONkey FLU!

Stacie S-H said...

aww love the pics esp the monkey masks and the last pic. Thats cool! hope you guys stay safe & well and dont catch any type of flu!

The Mom said...

Amen on the swine flu. And those are way cute pics!

susette said...

Those are some pretty cute monkeys at your place.

shauna said...

cute mata engeli. and i loved the blue foaming at the mouth!

Anonymous said...

awww!!!!!!! cute cute cute!!!!!!!! your little monkeys are the cutest ever!

Steph said...

They're not lousy, they are great as usual! :) Oh, and Monkey flu struck here long ago!!! (except for the hair growing fast...when is that going to happen?)
xo

Unknown said...

You always make my day! I know I haven't been commenting (bad bad me!!) but I read you eveyrday! And my blog is no longer private. I guess I need the attention too much!

Pedaling said...

i recognize this flu.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love that!!!!!!!!! Swine flu is just something to get people freaked out and scared...blah. I love the monkey flu though, you guys are hilarious!

Sue said...

what a cute post!!

HaYn Mama said...

girl you must go to this site to get a coupon for a free pearl necklace at Goldsmith's Jewelers in Provo...

http://therhouse.blogspot.com/2009/05/goldsmith-co-jewelers-free-pearl.html

She's even doing a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Goldsmith's.

I just thought I'd let you know since you're right in that area... I'm driving down for my free necklace this week!!!

Erin said...

Your kids look like they are having so much fun being monkeys!

So cute.

Leslie said...

I am no longer afraid of the swine flu....

It's the monkey flu that is really terrifying!

Hahaha! JK of course. We've had the monkey flu hit around here from time to time!

Supercool Hotmama said...

You Rock! It took me forever to find a place to comment! Just had to let you know I was here - since I've been AWOL. HUGS!

Sherrie said...

That's so darn funny. I was missing your comment button, so I thought I'd chime in here. :) Hoep you have a good day today! :)