Monday, April 20, 2009

You know it's


Monday when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed!


When you have 20.3 minutes to get girls out the door.


You can't find your keys to take them to school.


They're on time...FAIL!


You have like 20 loads of laundry to do.


Your house is suffering, and might just die!!


You don't care, and would rather post!


You give your children cookies and milk for breakfast.


......................


Off to a great start!!!!


How about you...


On the plus side...


It is suppose to be in the 80's this week...


(mother nature, your a little slow, but I will take it non the less!!!!)

27 coments:

gigi said...

Oh, my best frind is Little Debbie and we do breakfast together all the time! Hey, milk was in there better than a coke and cookies :)

Yea, sunshine!!

Kristina P. said...

Doing OK so far, but I think I'm coming down with something!

Audrey said...

I thougth I was the only one who had Mondays like that. (usually it ends up a week of mondays) I am lucky that I only have 2 girls to get ready for school.

Tara D. said...

I love that you gave them cookies for breakfast, that was my breakfast one day last week. :) Hopefully, your day will go smoother than your morning.

Melissa P said...

I do not like Mondays like that. Hope your day gets better.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH my gosh I had that same day last week on Monday...and just so you know I HATE laundry or cleaning or anything to do with taking up blogging or reading time! :)

shauna said...

I love the little cartoon, that explains it all very well.

Usually my Mondays are like that, but wasn't too bad for a change today.

Hope the rest gets much better.

Sue said...

Sometimes my Mondays are like that!

I try really hard to have "bad moments" and not bad days.

Even when I'm feeling down--I'll say to myself, o.k. you have 30 min. to feel this way then move on!

It works--"embrace the feelings" of "lousy morning" or "lazy afternoon" then let them go!!

susette said...

Oh it's almost noon and I'm still sitting here in my jammies trying to work up the courage to get some exercise done. What a lazy bum I feel like being today!

mCat said...

Not a thing wrong with cookies for breakfast! In fact, I highly recommend it!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Well- welcome back to reality now that spring break is over :)
Love the cartoon- so perfect
Tomorrow will be better :D

Anonymous said...

You guys all make me laugh. I have motivational issues today also. Cookies and milk for breakfast YES! Better than nothin'. So glad you are back.

Kerri said...

Sounds like my Monday! But yay for the nice weather!

Ashly said...

Hey dev, we are trying to set something up with your husband but can't get in touch. Does he have a cell number?

Unknown said...

Sounds very familiar....kind of creepy actually.

tiki_lady said...

yep did laundry and close to nothing after that.

Cynthia said...

I love that cartoon! How funny.

I'm only a little behind today but getting moreso all the time!

Jamie said...

I Want breakfast at your house!! I can only dream of oversleeping. I am raising a brood of early risers. Hope the rest gets better, doesn't a nap sound great>

Brittany said...

hey! the shower was a teeny tiny little thing (i'm that girl who teases girls who have showers for their second babies, so it was ironic to say the least that one was thrown for me!!) haha... it was sweet though...

Leslie said...

Mondays.... aren't they fun!

Mamarazzi said...

that comic is FUNNY!

mondays...ya never know what you are going to get!

Cheryl Lage said...

YES to cookies and milk for breakfast! :)

A little sweetness on a time-challenged morning never hurt anyone! :)

Hope everything looked up!
(If not, COOKIES FOR DINNER! :) )

Kritta22 said...

I'm doing alright today!

Working on a quilt...

What do you think about having a quilt with some Christmas fabric in it??

It doesn't look Christmasy to me.

What are your honest thoughts??

Would you rather something else with Christmas stuff??

I have enough to make both...you won't hurt my feelers, promise!

Renee said...

Cookies are no worse than pop tarts and toaster struedels. You get props for serving them with milk! Some days just work out that way when you've got little ones, right?! I bet the starving kids in China would eat cookies for breakfast.

Christie said...

If it makes you feel better, my kids had quesadillas for breakfast this morning, because I didn't even have milk in the house. I was so late to work, that I just decided to stay at home today instead. And I'm sitting here staring at a huge pile of laundry. And do I care? Nope!

Anonymous said...

That was so-o my week last week~!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I only have one side of the bed and it is the WRONG one! I always wake up grouchy...workin' on it. :)