Sunday, May 31, 2009

And so it goes!

like this... 1 step forward and 12 steps back.


I can't believe my luck..

So I thought I was sick, I didn't know I was that sick.. Guess where I spent my weekend?

I spent a day and a half in the hospital..(for the record, my doctor was horrible, where did you get your licence?)
I was about dead on Friday night. my husband new it was bad, he gave me no choice.. Grabbed a babysitter in the middle of the night, and rushed my to the ER.



The dorky doctor said I had a Gaul bladder problem, Nope he said, no kidney infection, just couldn't be with all your symptoms.....

Guess what they rushed my to ultrasound... do you want to know what they found... Infection everywhere... Kidneys were the culprit!!!!!!

So the outcome... Very bad kidney infection.. They kept me there and didi IV antibiotics...

Lovely!!!



Did I mention the good part... They overdosed me.. yup, the smart doctor overdosed me... It was lovely.. And I wasn't going to die from the kidney infection, but maybe, just maybe from the overdose on the pain meds.. Oxygen was used right away... so they knew!!!!!

oh well, I am back.. slowly, I will come back..






Guess what else.... My only camera.. is Broken!!!!!



So now I get to just have my camera on my phone for now, cuz if you can't pay the bills, you defiantly can't go out and buy a new camera now can we?

hmmmmm


maybe I will get desperate like the OCTO MOM and put a donate button on my blog... It would include credit and debit too...

jk remember I am on drugs right now!


I have faith still, no worries for me or my family...
Do you want to know something...
I have never felt so close to my Heavenly Father when my family has trials... Don't evah forget that you never ride solo!!!!


OK, before I start talking about my collage life and make a fool of myself I shall go to bed... feeling droopy, dizzy.. and going to puke!!!!

catch ya on the flip side!
hugs to you all to are still sticking around!!!!

you rock!
And if this post doesn't sound like the real Dev,
it's really not me..
just come back when I am not so dosed up!
:-)

33 coments:

Jamie said...

OK seriousl,y things need to slow down at your house! I am so sorry and hope you are feeling better soon. Your faith is inspiring.Hang in there lady....

Kristina P. said...

Devri, how horrible! I really admite your spirit and positive attitude.

susette said...

We definitely can feel your pain around here. I had a gall bladder attack and then surgery a month later. My son had a constricted ureter which in turn caused major back up in his kidneys. He seriously thought he was going to die and probably wishes he would have. He said he never felt pain like that ever in his life. If you can get all healed up with medication only that is a blessing. Hopefully you won't have to have surgery and you will be up and back to normal soon.
Wow! I'm so sorry you have gone through all of this.

gigi said...

Trials keep us on our knees and close to the Father. Hope you get some peace around there soon. Like you said, at least they are out of school and the bigger girls can help. Feel better little mama. SOON, LIKE NOW!

Mrs. Morty said...

Holy Shmoly Girl! Keep your head up, I hope you are feeling better :)

Messy Jess said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. Your faith is always so strong.

tiki_lady said...

yuck, you have a horrible UTI! How did it get so bad? I hope you are on the mends quickly. Hang in there!

Jan said...

What a time of it Devri. How in the world did they overdose you? I am furious with them. So sorry about that. I am glad they could treat the infection though.

Get better and just keep your positive attitude. That is amazing that you have a good one after all of that. Yes, we don't fly solo. Evah....

Take care of yourself...

CaryManda said...

oh my! I cant believe your awesome luck.
I hope you feel tons better SOON!!!
you and your whanau are in our prayers!

hoLLy said...

oh my word devri! seriously, this needs to stop! you guys just have had enough this year. i am amazed at your faith through your many many trials.

and don't you just love stupid doctors? arggg. some one needs to slap that boy.

hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dev hang in there. I am sorry you are sick. I am sorry I haven't been around to comment lately, surgeries, wedding, trip to see aged MIL. I am back now...maybe I will get something done for my own blog as well as comments on my favs like yours.

Saw your photos of your husbands work, it is beautiful.

Love you girlie get better soon.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

You are so funny!! I am so glad you are ok and I can't believe that doc overdosed you. How scary!!!! Hope you get better soon.

Renee said...

Oh my!!! I hope you are now feeling better and will be fully recovered soon. I've never had a kidney infection, but I hear they're really awful. I'm so sorry and will absolutely keep you and your family in my prayers. Hang in there, Devri!

tammy said...

Holy cow. Not good. Sounds like you could be at the hospital that almost killed my Dad. Hope you get feeling better!

shauna said...

Awesome that your hubby KNEW something was really wrong and got you somewhere you could (or should) get the right help. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Stacie S-H said...

oh man i am so sorry you have been super sick! hate that :( boo on your dr. for all his foolishness! Hope you recover quickly . Im glad your husband took you to the ER!

samiam said...

Sorry you are sick, man when will this black cloud move past you? Hang in there!

Kerri said...

Oh Devri, I'm so sorry! I'm glad your okay. I hope you get feeling better very soon. I'll call you later!

Mia said...

Get better Dev!!

Momo Fali said...

Oh goodness! I hope you are on the mend and feel better very soon. I'm sorry your doctor was so bad!

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Im sorry you are sicky and had to deal with an idiot doctor.... Hope your feeling better and on your way to a full recovery... HUgs!

The Mom said...

I am so sorry! I would start writing letters to the hospital telling them everything. They need to know!

Get better.

rachel said...

I'm so sorry that happened!! Please feel better soon Devri!

Christie said...

Oh my! I certainly hope you are feeling better. That is way scary. I can't believe you had such a crappy doctor. Get well soon!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stinking goodness! If it's not one thing, it's another around your house!!
I'm sooooo glad you are okay! And I'm thankful that you are still on drugs!! Way to go GIRL! :)

So I will be done with your quilt this week....wanna send me an address so I can mail it to you??

Kritta22@hotmail.com

mCat said...

Oh the wonder of drugs..... love 'em.

Get feeling better soon!

Melissa Sutton said...

aah! The refiners fire, huh? Trials, Not so enjoyable, but with your faith and attitude you will become exactly what our Heavenly Father wants you to become! :O) Hang in there. We will keep you in our prayers and pray for a quick recovery. :O)

Aquaspce said...

Awwww I hope you're feeling better soon :)

Shauna said...

Oh Man! Hope you get feeling better soon! Praying for you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh Devri, that's just awful. Your in my thoughts, I hope you get to feeling better!

Tara D. said...

Yikes! And what lovely doctors you have, I'm just glad they found out what was wrong and are fixing it. Your little flower girl is precious! She did a great job!!! :) I hope you're doing well.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

my goodness, that is SOOOOOOOO horrible!!! Poor you!!! I've had a kidney infection, caught in the early stages, and I'm SUCH A WIMP, I about died. BUT YOU!!! OUCHIEEEEEEE!!! You poor thing, I hope you get better!!!

Misty said...

Devri, I hope things start looking up for you. Take care. :)