Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LITTLE WOMEN.....

He loves me,
He loves me not....
(these were taken the day my camera broke 2 Saturday's ago at a relatives wedding. Not in 2007)

I don't know how the date got there, I try hard not to date them, because I think it ruins the photo! ugh!!!!!
..........................................................


Leila got to be the flower girl, she is the shy one in the family and cried and cried, cuz she was so nervous. She did great! (And from the photos, you can tell she was scared to death)


(This isn't so bad, what was I crying for?)


Uh Oh! Leila don't look up!

(Now I think I have the hang of it)



(Phew! That wasn't so bad!)

To be young again!!!

........................................
Thanks to all who wished me well, I am almost 100% better, thank you..

16 coments:

Jillene said...

Devri-
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great blog too. Your family is GORGEOUS!!

Jan said...

They are just the cutest girls. Love them in white. So cute.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

they are so gorgeous. That first picture is priceless!!!

Kristina P. said...

She's so beautiful!

Jamie said...

Great pics!! Beautiful girl:0)

Aquaspce said...

Your daughters are SO beautiful! Glad you're feeling better :)

Brooke said...

Your little ones have the most beautiful hair! Darling pictures!

Cole said...

Awww....little white dresses!

Erin said...

What sweet girls. I love these pictures! (Even if the date is wrong) :)

Cheryl Anne said...

They look so pretty! :) Take care of yourself, hope you're to 100% soon.

gigi said...

Little angels in white so precious.
So good to hear you are on the up swing.

rachel said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better :)

mCat said...

She is adorable!!

nikkicrumpet said...

She looks so cute. Love the dresses...and the look of fear and concentration on her face. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. You almost hate to see them grow up at moments like this.

Kerri said...

Those pictures are really good! I realy love the top one especailly! Too bad your camera broke. We will go do pictures soon.