Thursday, June 4, 2009

Did you noticed I changed up my blog again.. I am getting tired of the scrapbook look, it is really not my style, so I am just playing around with it.. Do you like it? Do you hate it? Don't be shy, tell me.. you are the ones who have to look at it.. I went for the swimming pool, cuz I am still not Patiently waiting for it to come.. ugh! I need summer!!!
Why you ask-




My girls will live in this...





my boys will be living in like this....


laundry will consist of two things.. jammies and blankets...

swimsuit dirty... get the hose and stand in front of it!

diaper dirty... well you know...

towel dirty.... who cares! use it anyway!!!!

Am I right, or am I right!!!!!!

Any questions?

good!
..........................................................


Thankful Thursday......

1. I am thankful that I am healthily and well again.
2. I am thankful for my hubby to listen and and obey to the promptings and took me in, even though i said I was fine.
3. I am thankful for this.


4. And this..





5. And especially this...



Nuff Said!!!

22 coments:

gigi said...

So glad to hear from you that you are finally feeling like Devri again! Yea! Bring on the summer! Party On!

Kaci said...

Glad you are feeling better! YAY for summer!

Jan said...

I hate clogs too.

You are all set for the summer. And the blog is refreshing for all those hot days. We can jump into Devri's blog now :)

The Mom said...

Hee hee hee! I love the plunger! You always have a way of looking at things that make me laugh!

Jillene said...

Yay for summer and water fun and swimming and slip and slides and hardly having any laundry!!

Erin said...

Cute new background!

Klondike bars make me happy. Sigh...

Tara D. said...

I'm so glad you are better. It's already summer here, it'll be 100 degrees on Sunday, ugh! I can't say that I'm looking forward to it, then again, I don't have kids. ;)

mama cow said...

I have been living at the splash pad with the kids. It is great cause we bring all kinds of good things to eat and just lay around under the umbrella and eat and eat and eat. Then we come home and nap since the hubby thinks we have been playing hard all day! :) hehehe

HaYn Mama said...

nice... i luf how u tink!

Hillary said...

glad you're feeling better. Hooray for husbands being worthy!

i'm waiting for summer to start here, it's been overcast and rainy!! but we're signed up for the pool and i know the heats comin cause thats what it does here!

Renee said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better!

Those photos are beautiful of your kids (below) and that fountain is awesome! I love the new backround, by the way, very summery!

Kristina P. said...

I love the new background! It's very soothing.

Aquaspce said...

YAY SUMMER!

shauna said...

I am doing laundry today. I hope, like you, that I won't be doing it again until school starts. Swim suits rock!

Love your new background. Makes me want to dive right in. . .

mCat said...

Yay for feeling better! And I love the new blog look!

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I love the new blog look...it makes me wish it was warm enough here to jump in the pool! I can feel the cool summer breeze blowing through my hair straight from your blog...it's PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

I like the background! And glad to hear you are home and feeling better.

Heidi & Pona said...

oh devri. you are funny. love the plunger. seriously though. what would we do without it. glad you are feeling better!!

Family said...

Great Idea from a Great sis. I told James the new rule for clothes last night.

-only swim suits
-baseball clothes
-underwear for PJ's
-James only gets 2 pairs of shorts for work. He is allowed to wear a diffrent shirt for stench reasons.
-Me.... I need to go but 5 mumu's so that is all I wear.


Wallll LAAAAA! No more big loads of laundry!

Brynn said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog. Very summery! I can't wait for school to get out next week, we'll be hangin out in our backyard, swimming all summer, can't wait!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ice cream therapy is definitely necessary after disasters in the house!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pool theme. Blue is cool and soothing. Poppa Bill got the pool up and running in time for everyone to get here and they got in two days of swimming and it has rained almost everyday since. Very frustrating with 12 children under 1`2 in the house.