Friday, June 5, 2009

NOBODY LIKES A BAD SURPRISE!!!

If you have kids, you know what I am talking about!


If you don't have kids... Get Ready!!!!

I love me a surprise,
I do,

I am a good sport about surprises!

But I can't handle one surprise.......

I have been unpleasantly surprised this whole week..

I would walk into the bathroom to find a hidden treasure!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's even worse when you find it like 4 hours later!!!!


Now excuse me while I go beat someone!!!!!
(joke-not beating- just screaming very loudly!!!)

20 coments:

gigi said...

Just don't scream to loud the neighbors will call the po po!

SUMMERTIME, say no more!

mCat said...

Go ahead, beat 'em! Dang kids! : )

Cole said...

I totally beat mine when they deserve it. Who ever did that deserves it!

The Mom said...

OH, I hate that so bad! Ewwwww!

Stacie S-H said...

oh yuck i hate hate to open the lid and find that too. Its disgusting!

Kathy said...

I have 2 kids who "can't remember" to flush. It is DISGUSTING and I don't get why it's so hard to remember...honestly you're right there!

HaYn Mama said...

Girl, I make 'em clean it up... Oh yes they will scrub up the mess!!!

Renee said...

Stinking kids.

Crazymamaof6 said...

no good! seriously people here are idiots. sometimes i seriously wanna beat 'em all.

just keep swimming.

Jamie said...

SICK!!! Yelling is totaaly ok at this point. We have had fair share of potty talks lately at our house. One more kid sticks anything down the toilet, and I think my hubby may kick em out on their stinky butts

Jen Sue Wild said...

is that real?

shauna said...

Is there a cell phone in there too? I think you're gonna be "twitter-pated" and someone needs a spankin'.

Cynthia said...

If only I had a nickel for everytime I've holler "flush the toilet!"

Leslie said...

I agree, that's never a good surprise. Reminds me of the time we left for vacation for a week and guess what somebody forgot to do...

Anonymous said...

I think the toilet issue is a household pain no matter who you are. At least you are feeling better. So GLAD!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Good to see you out and about!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey!!! I love your new look!

And yea... my daughter somehow never remembers to flush!!!

COME ON ALREADY!

melody said...

It must be a kid thing! they all do it. YUK is all I have to say.

Melissa P said...

I make my kids pay me a quarter every time I find that. It has curbed that. It takes away from their job money.

Shannon said...

Hahhaha! Not fun! :)

Misty said...

Nice picture!