Friday, May 15, 2009

I found out what sinks more than a skunk!!!

I thought that a skunk smell on my car was the worst..

NOPE!

First- Have you ever smelled a old dirty diaper.. Gross!!!

(not my fault)
Now times that by 50 thousand.

I had my 5 year old throw away a diaper a couple of days ago, but instead of throwing it away, she just plopped it into the laundry room into a basket.

I did laundry the other day, and this day was particularly busy, so instead of throwing it in one by one, I just picked up the basket and chucked it all in at once..

When it was time to change the laundry, I grabbed it all, without looking, and repeated the "grab and throw" with my eyes shut!


Beep, Beep.

Time to take it out of the dryer....
I smelled death... I swore someone threw a dead body upstairs..

I went to all the children and asked who died, and that next time they better spray!

But nope that was not the case.. I opened up the laundry room door and I fainted!

As I proceed to open up the dryer.. I puked in my mouth...


DIRTY diaper crystals were EVERYWHERE, up, under, around, and throughout the dryer..

It gets worse.... It was a Poopy diaper...

So now their is poop stains all over the dryer and the clothes..


Moral of the story....
.................................
Never evah do laundry when you are busy or too tired..

BBBAAAAAD things WILL always happen!!!!!

22 coments:

Cole said...

THAT SUCKS! You think that is covered under your homeowners insurance? Maybe a bomb squad could come in and get rid of that dryer for you.... I like fires and explosions, maybe i could do it! :)

Sherrie said...

Uggghhhh NASTY! I cannot imagine the stinch from that. And -- those darn diaper crystals are HORRIBLE! I parked next to a dirty diaper once, and it stunk so badly. I can't believe that someone would toss a dirty diaper in the parking lot...just RUDE! Oh well...

Renee said...

I'm speechless.

Emma F said...

omg that is absolutely horrible! I can't even imagine!

Tara D. said...

Ew! I'm so grossed out but laughing so hard, lol. One day (not anytime soon, mind you), you will look back and laugh at this. This makes for one heck of a story, that's for sure. haha

Kristina P. said...

Wow, eeeewwwww!

Crazymamaof6 said...

NO LIE! eww! dang girl! that is BAD!

gigi said...

YOU WIN!! That's the grosses story I've heard in a long time! May your weekend smell and feel better!
Smiles.

Kristen said...

All I can say is WOW!

samiam said...

That is so nasty!! Oh my, I don't even want to think about it. Happy Weekend to you. =)

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh man! That's the WORST! Were you able to get the stains out of the clothes? And the smell?

I washed my kids' fleece blankets today, and they came out STINKY! I couldn't figure out why. They were actually in more than one load, and every single one of them reeked.

I threw them in a "rinse and spin" load and put white vinegar in for the fabric softener. They smelled just fine. I did one more "rinse and spin" with fabric softener and they smelled lovely.

Anybody know why fleece stinks after being washed? I've actually had this happen before.

Jamie said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER do laundry the same again..... So sorry!

Leslie said...

You win. That's the worst! Thanks for the warning...

Enjoy your weekend!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Oh, what a nasty disaster. I'm so sorry for laughing :-)

in time out said...

...I am posting SEVEN wordless wednesday, on SATURDAY!!!....play along...can you guess. starting at 9am....every hour...♥



pS nice post....roflmbo

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stinking goodness!!!

I threw up in my mouth! GROSS! GROSS GROSS!

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

Note to Kritta: put clothes in one by one, ALWAYS!!

Kaci said...

Oooooooooooooooh yuck!!! Hope you got that smell out and BARF! Poor you!

Karyn said...

Oh sweetie...a poopy diaper no less! Sending hugs...too bad we have no preparation ideas for this kind of disaster :)

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

If I were you I would send the culprit... to the dryer with some bleachy soapy water and a scrubber... and then send a few of those clothes thru the wash with a TON of vinegar... and then thru the dryer as well.... and keep doing that till it gets better....

Good luck.. and thats just awful!!! Im sorry and hope it works out soon!

Christie said...

I think I threw up in my mouth a little just reading that. disgusting!

Unknown said...

K seriously...does GROSS just gravitate to you or what?

I think you just made me puke in my mouth too.

Messy Jess said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry! Q-tips might help with the little holes.