Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How close is too CLOSE?

Today, I am thankful for this guy.... YES.. This is a BOY!!!!! On Monday night we had a BBQ, he wants to help daddy to everything, well he
put his hand on the fire.. He is thankfully only 2ND degree burns on the palm of
his hand,his whole hand.. (they hurt worse than 3rd degree burn).. He is sooo brave and strong..
Hugs to you handsome!!



He is too funny, every day, I say, Elaiasi, get down. Nope he never does.. I think he is deaf
although, I think he is just a man.

Today after breakfast, I had told him to get down, he ignored me. I was taking a photo of a flower and just happen to catch him do this.. my heart melted.. It was too cute.



You ask, what is so cute about this.... well he did it over and over and over again... Just a mom moment...






Men... (even little ones)

Sorry if I haven't commented still, I think I am drowning.. I think I get caught up, and then bam, someone shoves me head first again...
I am ok though, don't go sending the life guards just yet.....

Update- go on over to Suzanne's blog, she is giving away this little treasure....
or don't, cuz I want to win..wink, wink

13 coments:

gigi said...

Oh, my, I just hate that he burned his little hand. So sorry little man. Hope it heals quickly. Hang in there little mama.

Renee said...

What a cutie! I hope his hand is OK! Boys sure do keep you on your toes, huh?

Family said...

Boys are awesome. Absolutly no drama but, watch out for Adventure!!!!!!!!!

Side note... ask myself and Jasea if 2nd or 3rd degree burns hurt worse. ;)

Jamie said...

OHHHHH I am feelin his pain. I hate burns!!!

hoLLy said...

oh burns are the worst! sorry to hear his little hands are hurt:(

but man oh man, what a cutie!! can't wait to have one of my own little island boys. . . one of these days:)

Sherrie said...

Cute pictures. Sorry his hand got burned...hope he's better soon. : )

Cynthia said...

Ouch! The poor little guy. I hope he heals quickly and gives YOU some recovery time before trying one of those crazy boy things again.

Kristina P. said...

Ouch! Hope he heals up soon!

samiam said...

Oh burns suck. My sister got a 2nd degree burn from flipping over a Chicken-pot-pie on her foot!(don't ask) haha
Hope your little man feels better soon.

Renee said...

Love the pictures and yes, I love this bag too. I entered and hope I win, but if I don't win, I hope you win!

ps. Yes, I was at the dress rehearsal and witnessed the multiple pukings! Poor Chelsea.

Kritta22 said...

What a cutie!!

Can I have your address? I have something to send you soon!

Brittany said...

hey! just wanted to say hi- this might sound funny at this particular moment but you have been on my mind and i just wanted to let you know that! thanks for your sweet comments and your thoughts. oh, and i don't know what raini will do, but peli got darker first, then a little lighter! so funny...

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm so sorry he burned his hand...burns hurt so bad! And he's such a little sweetheart.