Tuesday, May 12, 2009

♪High Hoe! High hoe! It's off to work we go♪

Guess what my kids gave me for mothers day---


That really isn't a Christimas box.. It has winter clothes in it.



Cute huh!


I told my hubby I wanted a I phone for Mothers day, or a fence around our pond in the backyard...... Guess which one I got?
You won't believe it!!!
Guess what my husband gave me--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't be jealous....
He is defiantly a Tongan Man...

I loved it, if you don't believe me, take a look at my butt!!!

But could you let him know for next year, I would rather have this.



thanks.

26 coments:

Kaci said...

iPhone's are much cooler! LOL! :) Glad you had a great day!

Messy Jess said...

I'm so jealous - all I got was some dead flowers delivered by pro flowers but at least there were 200 of them!!

Mia said...

At least you loved it right?

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious! You are so funny.

mama cow said...

Oh that would have been great! However I did love the cow that was on my plate that day. BTW I can get the smell out of your car if you want to come to St George. We used to have an odor elimination buisness. :)

Cole said...

Sweet cleaning Batman!

My hubs pulled every single weed from my flower garden, and one plant I told him not too....All after I ate breakfast that I didn't have to cook!

Love Mother's Day!

MMMMMMM, I could have gone for that luscious pig. I could be SO fat and happy in a Tongan house. How about if I do dishes can I come eat then?

Jan said...

We were just discussing this on Sunday. We want to do a pig just like that :) You would love that grill too. Those are truly the best.

That is so funny. I love a good Tongan cookout.

Kristina P. said...

That is awesome! We know how I love bacon!

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

I thought you were going to say you got a clean house!

But a spit-fire pig is cool too! ;->

~motherboard

tammy said...

I've eaten a pig cooked in a pit before and it was so yummy!

shauna said...

You now know your value--you are a 2 pig wife! Yum.

But I still think I would rather wear a phone on my hip and not the results of eating gili. You might just have to wait for Christmas now.

Melissa said...

i cant wait til my kids can do that!! Wow that pig looks tasty. May have been easier to get you the phone so this shows real love because he had to do far more than but you a gift certificate! What a great guy you have!

P.S. i really misses the comments so PLEASE dont do that to us again!

Melissa said...

WHOA! yeah so I cannot type! i meant BUY you a certificate!

hoLLy said...

i LOVE the sweet pics of your kids serving you:) awwwww.

hoLLy said...

and i know what you are saying. the island men love to cook up some pig!! :) i don't mind at all-YUM!

Untypically Jia said...

Okay that is freaking awesome! I need to move back to Utah or something. We have no Tongans here at all and I'm feeling very deprived of their friendship and food! LOL!

Tara D. said...

Loved the pictures of the kids at work! :) And the pig looked so yummy!!!!

Erin said...

Ooh yum. It was a party at your house!

Renee said...

YUMMMMMMMM!

ps. Who you calling a hoe? Just kidding, bad joke. Sorry.

gigi said...

Great gifts :)
Happiness always.

Unknown said...

Hmm... I got a card.

Shauna said...

That is awesome you had a great day! You totally deserve it! ♥ HUGS ♥

Anonymous said...

That's great, I thought you were going to say Swine Flu or something, I wasn't sure where you were going with that pig picture! ;)

Anonymous said...

Totally cool! I haven't been to a pig roast since we left Puerto Rico when I was a little girl. If it is any consolation, I never get what I want either for mothers day. Oh well It is the thought that counts.

About that skunk smell. To get it off the bottom of your car we used to drive through long grass (make sure there are no holes in the place you are driving that you might get stuck). I don't know why it worked but it always seemed to do the trick.

Omgirl said...

A roast pig is ALMOST as useful as a phone, right?

Hesses Madhouse said...

When we go to the zoo, which is frequently lately, on the way home, we pass one of those cute pink pig barbecues. My two-year-old always comments about it. Now, when we pass it, I'll think of you.