Friday, May 8, 2009

NO TITLE

OK, OK, my husband took my vehicle to work last night, when I opened the door to my car to take the kids to school,

I almost puked!!!

We opened the window while driving, and the smell didn't go away, what am I to do?

I called Maka ASAP!!

Me- oh my word, it smells like a skunk in my car!!

Maka- Yeah, I think I ran over a skunk coming home from work...


JUST LOVELY!!!


Now who is going to take care of her young?

Does anyone want me to pick them up today?!

How in the world am I going to get that smell out, I washed, I cleaned, I scrubbed like I couldn't scrub anymore, and Still stinks...
..........................................................................

Went over to Keilani's Track Meet yesterday.. We are proud of her, she doesn't like to race, but she did great!!!!

Did you know life is not fair? First real time out in the sun yesterday for my 1 year old, and he is now brown.

Did you know I am now red?

I know they have my husbands genes. But I have been married for almost 12 years, you'd think that a little brown would rub off eventually..




After all I am the closest to this man!


wink, wink