Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a Quick One!


Sorry I have not been around. It has come to my attention that my website really needs to be up and running, well, my website has a million little things needed to be done, but-


guess what, I finally am ready to launch it. I am going to wait till Wednesday to do it, but here is the preview of it..

(Dumb Name, Cool Website!) yep, I came up with all by myself.....




Yeah, I know really none of you use twitter, but if you do, you will certainly want to hop on over to it and grab you one of the hundreds of free backgrounds for it, and while your their, take a step up, and get a custom design that is all yours! why not huh!

The reason I am blogging about it, is their is a plus for you, I did a add on blog for it, and you can follow it, you will want to.. do you want to know why?

Giveaways... people actually want to sponsor my giveaways.. cool huh... In that will be an IPod, ITouch and even Apple is giving me a IPhone to a lucky winner.

So what you waiting for, go follow me on the Tweetest Backgrounds Blog.

I'd do it for you! tee hee

So stay tuned....
.......................................................................

And I haven't forgot about the questions about the water storage, but I will post on Thursday if you haven't already found them, along with another emergency tip!

I will come visit soon, I promise!

18 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I will definitely check it out!

Jillene said...

I clicked over and became a follower. I can't wait to see what's going to happen over there!!

Misty said...

awesome! i will be sure to check it out and add a cool background to my twitter page! :)

Misty said...

p.s. the name is cute :)!

Stacie S-H said...

oh i have twitter. cool i cant wait to check it out

HaYn Mama said...

I'm excited to get me a new background for my twitter!!!!
I'm a follower.

Tara D. said...

Follow!!! (like "Holla!", but not)

Jamie said...

On my way to check it out, Sooo fun:)

Erin said...

I bet you have put a lot of work into it! I am on my way over.

My_Kids_Mum said...

Dev... I swear, you're amazing!!! How do you do you find the time for everything?!?

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Dev, I Tweet so I'll definitely check you out. Thanks for letting us know.

Christie said...

What a fun idea! And I like the name too!

Shauna said...

awesome!

samiam said...

Glad you are back!

mCat said...

I have GOT to figure this twitter thing out! Good for you!

Renee said...

I don't "tweet", but I do wish you all the luck with your new site!

Hey, I love your background. Very summery!

Melissa P said...

I thought I had your email address. I tried to email you the directions to the grotto, our computer crashed a couple of months ago and I think it got lost when that happened. If you still have mine email me and I will send you the directions.

shauna said...

no wonders u have been so buzy. gr8 idea.