Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Almost Wordless Wed

I hate being like this.. I hate it! and hate is a strong word. I feel hopeless, helpless, and I am losing my patience! But thanks to my girls, they are helping out a ton!

We have 5 girls who have become the mother of the house, each one has taken a younger and cared for him or her..

My 5 year old was laying down in the blankets with baby when he had fallen asleep..

I hopped down the stairs and asked where Kono was, she pointed to the blankets..

I didn't see him and repeated. "where is he?"

She pointed again down to the blankets, all I saw was blankets still confused, and then she said MOM RIGHT THERE!

She thought he would get cold! how sweet!

(good thing she left him a hole to breathe, good little mama!)

24 coments:

Kristina P. said...

That is the sweetest picture!

gigi said...

Aw.. I did have to look hard to see that precious little one sleeping. Good for your girls. God bless you all.

Renee said...

Awww, that is so sweet! You have a houseful of little mommies.

I can imagine how frustrating this is for you! Hang in there Devri, and hopefully your foot will heal and this will be over before you know it!

Karyn said...

Ahhh hang in there :)

Hugs

Karyn said...

Ahhh hang in there :)

Hugs

Cheryl Anne said...

awww!! Love that!

Liz Mays said...

LOL, I had to really look!

mCat said...

That is so cute! Just remember, this too shall pass....

Jamie said...

Sweet little helper. Too cute:)

Family said...

Ahhh so sweet. Wish I was closer to help!

Tara D. said...

How cute! Good thing you have wonderful little helpers!!!

Jillene said...

That is the CUTEST picture!! And I am glad that you have so many helpers!!

Kerri said...

So cute! Don't worry things will get better. I know it's hard. Hang inthere. You are lucky to have so amny little Mommies!

Liz said...

That is cute!!

Kaci said...

LOL! How cute! :)

tiki_lady said...

sooo cah-ute!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

How darling!!!!! I hope you heal soon!!!

samiam said...

Too cute!! Hang in there chick. =)

Jan said...

Cuteness.

You are at a very busy stage in life. And it get's worse. I just felt like being supportive like that today :) You are great Devri.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing! What a good girl. (I bet he was sweatin'!)

Colette S said...

Gosh that is so sweet.

How is the foot?

Jan said...

Devri, go and check out my political blog. I did a picture chop for you :)

Sue said...

look how sweet your kids are to help out!

hang in there my dear, just like you are doing.

luv ya!

Lillian J. Banks said...

Thanks for your comment- I hope you are doing well