Monday, August 3, 2009

JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!

Guess what my little 2 year Elaiasi Pooped in the toilet for the first time last weekend..

he said...

Mom, I dot to go potty!

me- ok whatever, want to go sit on it?

Elaisi- yup!

Won't go into detail, but it happened, he is officially potty pooping! (ok only once still)

but it has begun non the less!

(and forget that he doesn't care to pee in there) sheesh, not as fun to see yellow in the toilet..
So question, should I buy this.....

But I really want to buy one of these, my kids never used the potty trainers,yuck, but this is sooo dang cute!



He is a smart one! lol

I was in the kitchen sitting down walking through dinner with my older girls......

When this conversation happened...

Keilani my 10 year old said....

Keilani- mom, I need to break my leg!

Mom-oh yeah, why?

Keilani- So we can have people bring us dinners..

Only if it worked that way! lol

Ya think they are getting tired of being the mom?

Nah, me either!



Sorry I am MIA, will do better as soon as school gets going, promise!

17 coments:

Liz Mays said...

Yay for the potty pooping!

Jillene said...

YAY for pooping on the potty!!

Jan said...

That is the best news ever.

gigi said...

I've never see those little boy potty's before?? Those are kind of cool. Continued good luck. Feel better.

mCat said...

The new fangled things that they come up with! When I was potty training my boys, it was aim for the cheerio!

Good luck and YAY for the cable laying in the appropriate bowl!

Jamie said...

OH I love it when they decide for themselves it's time to get out of diapers. Hope he keeps it up!!

Cynthia said...

I hope your son takes pity on you and potty trains quickly. They SOMETIMES do that.

I'm so excited for school to start! I'm hitting the 'Holy Grail' of Motherhood this year- all 3 of mine are in Elementary School on the same schedule FULL-TIME! Woot Woo! 6.5 hours per day kid free! The house MIGHT actually stay clean?

Lillian J. Banks said...

Good luck in that venture- ah, diaper free= more $$

Ane said...

Our son is finally almost finished! He just needs diapers at bedtime..your girls are sooo angalelei you sure are blessed!

Lene said...

Oh to be free of diapers...
You are one huge step closer.

Marivic said...

Congratulations! Big event when they start potty pooping :-)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

It's a happy day when there's poop in the potty! Hooray!

Hope you're feeling better, Devri!

Family said...

It's my potty and I'll Cry if I want to!

tiki_lady said...

congrats on the potty training.

nikkicrumpet said...

ahhh I remember the potty training days. I swear they are worse than the child birth. And that junior urinal is too dang cute!

Kaci said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! One less diaper! :)

Colette S said...

We are at the same point in potty training! My little one did it yesterday and today..I'm over the moon. I'll buy her something cute tomorrow..a book sounds great.

Oh and I just saw one of those potty things...wont get one because I'll just have to clean something extra.

Congrats on your baby using the potty.