Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Boring, Snoring..


Yup, I said it! Boring....


To you all it is probably boring, but to me I need to give my self a blog slap, and get back on track, so here it goes!



1. I am thankful for fly swatters... Cast is itching up a storm (ya know the dead skin and hair growth probably) fly swatters are the perfect size to stick down it and give me some relief!!!!


2. I am thankful for family, with out them, their would be no, loudness, no laughter, no mess, no unity. wow, And their would be no me! thanks to all!


3. I am thankful for the mean lady at the grocery store who yelled at her child. It made me remember that these children are not ours. They are Heavenly Fathers, and he has let us take care of them..


4. Thankful for President Clinton.. Yup, Pres Obamas birthday yesterday, and Clinton stole the show! or the ladies.. either way! Go anyone but Obama! lol


5. Thankful for my bloggy friends who have stuck with me even though I have been ignoring you all.. Promise my self pitty party will end! Soon I hope..


6. I am thankful for my feet, as bad as I think I have it, my foot will heal completely (some time) and I will walk again. Some people don't get that option...


7. I am thankful for my church. Thankful for the Holy Ghost, and thankful that I have a hubby who holds the priesthood, and is an amazing guy!


8. I am thankful for my little business. Even though I haven't done much with it lately, I am enjoying doing designs for people, it has kept me from going crazy with this cast on, and has brang in a little income. Not much, but enough to buy my children school clothes that was much needed.. thanks to all who ordered so far.. hugs


9. I am thankful if you have made it to #9... You crazy reader you!


10. I am thankful for my pain meds, they let me fall alseep before I hear my husband snore!
(ofa atu Maka)


What are you thankful for today?

13 coments:

Karyn said...

Hugs sweet pea! I am thankful that I found your blog all those moths ago and that I have you as a bloggy friend....and most important that I am here to tell you, you will walk again just like before, I am and you will too! Hang in there, wonderful woman.

Hugs

Family said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol ofa atu Dev.

Burrups said...

I am Thankful for you Dev. It was a great reminder to read you blog today of things I am grateful for too. Get better soon!!

Erin said...

That was a great Thankful Thursday. I like how you are appreciative of the mean lady at the grocery store :)

And fly swatters? That is hilarious.

Renee said...

Fly swatter! ha ha ha ha

mCat said...

Sometimes it takes mean people to remind us of important truths.
Great list.

Kristina P. said...

I need to do more grateful lists!

Ane said...

Thanks for a great Thankful Thurs. post! Hope to see you at the fest...not sure what day we will be there, but I will let ya know!!

Aloha!

Kristie said...

I'm thankful for yoga, it gives me a chance to breath! By the way, you should do some yoga, there are poses you can work around with the cast! It's part of my 'program'! Plus I drink tons of water (I know - your favorite drink!).

tammy said...

Great thankful list!

shauna said...

Little girl (in my best mommy voice), I thought I told you NOT to stick that fly swatter down your cast. . .but man, doesn't it feel good!

I am thankful it isn't 115 today!

Cole said...

Hahahaha Pain meds and snoring. Maybe I should try that sometime. He always falls asleep before me.

Colette S said...

I busted out laughing @ the fly swatter thing! I thought you were doing summer flies!

Totally agree with #4

I made it to #9

I'm thankful for my kids, they have definitely enriched my life.

Thankful that God cares for me enough to remind me in little ways that he cares and loves me

Thankful for the internet, I've met so many wonderful families.

I'm thankful for my husband...I just wished he'd fight harder for us.