Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! and a Auction for Shweet Socks!



Well, to tell you the truth......

It was my birthday yesterday, but I didn't know it... Lol You know you are getting old when you forget your own birthday! lol lol lol

I called my brother, and he said. "why are you calling me on your birthday" I busted a gut, I had no clue!

My hubby came home from work, said " is today your birthday?" I busted a gut!

So Happy Belated birthday to me, to me.. CHA CHA CAH!
............................................................................................

When the Whirlpool service man came out this morning to fix our front loaders, he took out the draining system.. (the dumb machine wasn't working, and stinking)

He pulled out these puppies... here is one,

and here is the other!

(There was no way in H@#@ I was gonna touch them with my bare hands! But question does anyone want me to make them a cake from that cake pan?) btw- those were white baby socks. just saying...


So to celebrate my birthday I am going to do an auction to cover the service man. He is standing here waiting for me to pay him. I told him,

I have an idea!!!!

So bidding starts at 101.98

cuz that is what it costs me to have the service man just come out for 6 minutes!!!


So were at 101.98,

Do I hear 102.00?
Some people show the love!!!!!

26 coments:

Steph said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and no....i will not be bidding on those...things.

gigi said...

Happy Birthday you NUT! And no we don't want any cake from that pan!
I can write you a bad check will that help??? Tell him he can have the socks as payment with a tip! Stay out of the rain :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Devri, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Ohhhh, man I love you and your hi-roar-ious blog!!! You always make me laugh!

Cheryl Anne said...

eeeww. Those are some nasty and expensive socks. lol! Happy birthday!

Sherrie said...

Girl...haven't I told you you are NEVER to forget your OWN birthday? LOL! Hope you had a GREAT one!

Kristina P. said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Lene said...

Happy Birthday! and I will pass on bidding.

Those front loaders are famous for eating socks. I just cleaned 4 socks out of mine the other day. Of course they weren't 2 pairs.

Stacie S-H said...

yuck @ the socks, and sorry I cant pay the bill but happy birthday anyways!

Karyn said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady!

Hugs :)

Jan said...

Happy Birthday to you dear lady. How fun..

mCat said...

HAappy Birthday!!

And we had the same problem with our washer several, MANY, years back. Repair man said the number one problem is the little baby socks......

Lillian J. Banks said...

Happy Bday- I seem to have left my wallet in my other blog- sorry :)

tiki_lady said...

happy birthday, i'm sorry I missed your birthday! FACEBOOK failed me!

Cole said...

Happy Birthday. And for the record, I'm always up for cake.... I'm not picky.

shauna said...

Happy birthday!

It is your birthday, but it is you who has given us a gift. . .your fix-it man has just solved the age old mystery that creates my solo sock pile. Hurray! Too bad he solved and then charged you on top of it.

Mia said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Sue said...

Happy Happy.. Belated Belated.. Birthday Birthday..

I celebrate Birthdays for at least a month♥

blowing kisses and hugs your way.

Renee said...

GROSS.

Happy Birthday, Devri! I hope you had a wonderful day despite your unfortunate injury.

Colette S said...

Gosh I thought I was the only one who forget their birthday!!

Happy birthday to you! And no - I don't speaky englis 'bout bidddding parttt. k ok

Kaci said...

$103!!! LOL! kidding!

Happy Birthday toots!

*juli* said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEVRI!!! Hope you're feeling better!

p.s. those socks made me throw up in my mouth a lil bit.

Jamie said...

HAppy HAppy Birthday to you, You fabulous lady!
that sock is just nasty.........

Tara D. said...

Well, Happy Birthday!!! And you can keep the socks, as deliciously tempting they are.

samiam said...

Happy Birthday!! I knew you were a Leo just like me. =)

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Yuck, so the washer really can eat socks- Happy late B-Day!

Kerri said...

Happy birthday! Sorry I've been missing. But I did have fun at girls camp!