Monday, August 10, 2009

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Count down is on!


That is how many days I left with my children home all day long..

Not saying that is a good or bad thing. just saying.....

You should be proud of me, went 2 full days of school shopping with my girls in tow, even the cast and crutches came along for the GDO! (girls day out)

You ask how did I drive?

Let me show you!







I have only almost killed a little old lady once.

I was in a parking lot, and she walked out in front of me, I went to push on the brakes, instead, I pushed on the gas, HARD!

Poor little old lady probably had a heart attack..I did. But We both are ok, minus, the tinkle probably running down her leg!


That was when I first started driving with my left foot,


I am a pro now!

Have the best day evah, would ya!





I will try!


23 coments:

Jamie said...

Where there's a will there's a way!! 2,1,& semi-fredom for me:) That is where we are at and I am saying it's a GOOD thing! These kids are bored, and I am done being the entertainment crew. Let's get those brains busy!!!!

Lillian J. Banks said...

You Go Girl1!! and kudos for not killing the old lady :)

Lene said...

You probably gave her heart a jump-start and she will be around a few extra years.

Ane said...

DANG..u r so brave! Go Devri!

Family said...

Rock on little sister! I bet you miss Aanya!

Colette S said...

I am so proud of you and look at you with the foot!

Now where should I nominate you as supermom?

You are totally feeding your brain by utilising another body part used for different things. So cool.

Jillene said...

I would TOTALLY drive like that. You go girl!!

Kristina P. said...

That is awesome! And slightly scary.

mCat said...

Let me know when you are on the road, and I'll stay off : )

But seriously -eeek!

mama cow said...

That is awesome! Hey we share a birthday month mine is on Thursday. Woo hoo!! That is the first day of school for my oldest too happy birthday to me. Oh and I hope you had a super de duper B-day!

Cynthia said...

Dang girl! Everyone get off the sidewalks! Devri is behind the wheel and one-legged!

Actually I'm impressed you could take the girls shopping all together. I took my two together last year and it was a nightmare! I'll take them each separately this year for sure.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

God bless you, Devri! You are such a trooper!

I love your orange cast!

Kristie said...

You're awesome...I barely took my kids out and both my feet work!

tiki_lady said...

you crazy girl, but you gotta do what you gotta do! btw, you have great lookin legs.

Sher said...

Wow, you've already started the countdown. I'm jealous because you guys start a few days before we do. I have to wait two whole weeks!

And I am so impressed that you are so talented to drive left footed. That is just amazing!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay... I'm a schmuck that I didn't know it was your birthday... I'd feel worse but you didn't know either! :) Anyway, I'm also counting down the days until I get my days back! :)

I think they need it more than i... just saying...

Kaci said...

LOL! Oh dear...that's not funny...stop Kaci! Gez! :) At least you are safe and the little ol lady is safe too! :)

Cole said...

Haha, I've driven with my left foot before, it was more like a week. It was SO scary at first, for the rest of the world. I HAD to do it....I couldn't let a bum knee stopp me.

gigi said...

As always girlfriend you are a NUT!!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Hey, that boot looks familiar! I've only been out of mine now for 3 weeks! Yep I went to Boootcamp (fatcamp,that's what my Daddy lovingly tells his oilfield workers)and fractured my ankle June 17 and tore all the ligaments, going to PT now! Hope you are well soon!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Oh, and yes, you can play w/ the header and the signature, love yours!

Kerri said...

Devri, You are going to kill yourself and your family! Stubborn girl! Call me for rides. My kids are all in school now.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Serious!? You kill me, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! You'd have to be really coordinated *not* to kill people. :)