Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Please Vote for my Background! And can I have a minute of your time?

Attention to all my Friends and family....


I have entered a contest, The After Midnight Project contest, they are wanting someone to do a background for them..


NOW, I don't even know who they are, but I would love them to use my background to help me get my name out in the web...



Go vote here (preferably the 5Th star! wink wink)


You do not need to sign in ,just scroll to the one that looks like this and vote *****



I need all the votes I can get, the other ones who have entered the contest, their background doesn't even cover the whole screen. ugh!


You know mine is the best.. wink wink again!


Don't forget to vote!
...................................................................................................








You know me, I stand my ground, I truly downright know without a shadow of a doubt that their Health care Reform is going to ruin health care!

Do or don't believe me, but at least listen to this.. If you don't have 5 minutes and 30 seconds, come back when you do, you will not regret it!



And If you are for it, I would love to hear your views, not to trash on them, but I would love to hear someone on the other side explain what is good about this bill!

Thanks to Jan for letting me steal this video off your blog! ps, those who have already commented on this post, thank you, but I deleted that post, and re-did it for a good cause)wink wink

12 coments:

Lillian J. Banks said...

I voted!! Yours does look awesome!

Thank you so much for stealing this youtube vid. I think we need to hear more and more people trying to do something about this!

gigi said...

I voted and I am back! Loved the video! Thanks for doing your part to share this.

Kristina P. said...

I voted for you!

mama cow said...

I totally voted for you and I never do the voting stuff. :) Yours was the best anyway!

Erin said...

I voted! Very cute stuff.

Jamie said...

THANK YOU for the video!! Now onto voting:)

hoLLy said...

i just 5 starred it! good luck on the contest-your background is the best!

and i saw that video yesterday on jan's blog too(and even posted it on fb!). it is awesome-that rep. says it like it is. i wish more people would understand!!! this bill will destroy us!!!

Unknown said...

Interesting... Good Luck on the contest...

Suzanne said...

Just voted. Loved your design.

Sorry - can't think of one good thing to say about the health care bill, so I can't give you a view for the other side.

PS - I missed your birthday, cause I was away, but I hope you had a good one. ;o)

Colette S said...

I votez for you and twitters you around too.

Now I cannot support anything in tis bill and if it passes I will cry.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I'm going over to vote! I love that background great job!

Kerri said...

I am thankful for the man in that video. It's too bad that they won't hear any voices but their own. Makes me sad. I want America back.
I voted for you. Good job.