Monday, August 17, 2009

2,1 still counting!

And you thought I couldn't count backwards!




I am one smort cooky! lol



Yippee! Almost time.. for school that is!



Although I have one in kindergarten, so she will not start till next week...



Oh Kindergarten. Here Kindergarten is shorter than our Pre- School- what in the world?



Can I say I hate kindergarten, because you spend more time getting them ready, than they learn at school! ugh!
.........................................






I want to give my mom a big shout out! You see she took my oldest and two other cousins for a week to St. George Utah..



yeah, I tell you now, because if I told you then, maybe you'd go stalk them! just maybe!



They had a great time, but Aanya came home a different person,



she grew up a bit, learned a bit more, and saw the world! (all without her mommy)



They went to a place called Angels Landing



They hiked it all the way to the top, only her and my brother made it to the top!








And for the record, if I would have known what that place looked like (she would have not got the OK to do that!) when I got the photo and video, I about freaked! (yup, I am a over protective like that)


Thanks mom, she had the time of her life!!


ofa lahi atu!
..................................................



I know you care, so I am going to do an update on my foot!


Went to the doctor last week, good news and bad news.


Good news... 4 out of the 7 bones are starting to heal, they are not closed yet, but starting to get there!


Bad news....My cuboid bone is being stubborn, no signs of healing.. If you don't remember that bone was broken at 3 of the 4 corners.. He told me I had to do surgery.. I fought, and I won.. Soooo I get to do 2 more weeks in the cast... And if it hasn't started to heal, I would agree to surgery! ugh...


maybe I should have had surgery in the first place,and listened to the doctor, now there will be a chance of surgery recovery during school time... ugh! If I would have had it in the first place, I would be on my way to good foot!


NOW I wait some more.. am I dumb? probably.. am I cheap.. probably more!!!!!
..........................................

Wow this post went all over the place today..


I won't apologize,


It's a Monday!!!!!!!

19 coments:

Devri said...

ps, don't know why their are huge spaces in the post, but I don't have time to fix.. sorry...

Devri said...

AND YES, I spelled there wrong.

again, it's monday

Jen Sue Wild said...

You are funny..
I spell things wrong all the time..

I will be praying that your bones heal so you won't have to have sergery.

Jamie said...

Yep,its cleary a Monday and I understood and followed the whole post no problem. Hope that stubborn bone starts healing. What a fun trip for your girls:) We have full day Kindergarten and if you want 1/2 day you can go pick your kid up every day out of the full day class and call it 1/2 day kindergarten. I guess it's all or nothin....

Renee said...

THAT IS SOOOO HIGH!!!! My hands are sweaty and I feel sick. Your daughter is so brave!

Sorry to hear about your foot. Maybe it will heal yet!

Momo Fali said...

Ack! She's so close to the edge!

My daughter just went on a canopy tour, where she went on these ziplines WAY up in the air. I didn't go, because I knew I'd be a nervous wreck watching her!

Erin said...

I'm sorry about your foot. That has to be so frustrating!

And Angel's Landing totally freaks me out too. I'm impressed that your kids did it.

Kristina P. said...

Ahe looks like she's having a great time! I think someone just died from falling at Angel's Landing.

I hope your foot continues to heal.

Cole said...

I love grandma/grandaughter trips!

gigi said...

I didn't make it to the top of Angel's Landing but I did do the 12 mile hick down Ordervill Canyon into the Virgin River and that took from before the sun came up to dusk but I made it out with a small amount of daylight left.

Praying for your foot to start showing more improvement.

Cheryl Anne said...

Adding my prayers to the rest for quick healing. :)

Jan said...

What a blessing to have her :)

Sorry about your bone. That is not a funny bone. That is a stubborn bone for sure. I sure hope it starts to get better quicko.

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

What did you do to your foot? That sounds awful painful.

Lillian J. Banks said...

Angels Landing is beautiful- but tough- that is one dedicated trooper you have there! Praying for healing too :)

Family said...

Your little brother ROCKS for taking her up there and Your mom ROCKS for taking theme out there! Man your family just rocks all around! I wish my family was like that.... but wait.... They are MY FAMILY!! WE ROCK! ofa lahi atu

Kaci said...

You're so funny! :) Happy Wednesday...ha!

tiki_lady said...

ok, i am freaking out, i am afraid of heights and in that video when they were looking down they were so close to the edge that you could see their shadow!! Hello, i would have been dropped down to my knees clinging for help. I tend to make it up to elevated places because I don't look down but it is getting back down that I fall into trouble.

samiam said...

Too cool for all of the ladies!! Looks like fun. Hope you are healing a little more now... ouch.

Colette S said...

Just call it Monday madness! :)

Oh seriously I woulda freaked too with the kids there! *shivvies*

Glad they had a great time though.

I hope the stubbonr cuboid will start healing in the next two.