Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OH I OTTA!

WHAT EVAH!

I gave birth to 7 children, nursed them, cared for them, wiped the poop out of their butts for them, and how do they repay me...


(the girls ready for 1st day of school) Bye mom,..

me- what do you mean bye mom?

Aanya- we want to walk to school today...

Lavi- yea mom, please...

Me- Lav's don't you want me to take you to your first day of 1st grade?

Lavi- Ummmmm (with a smirk on her face) No thank you!

Me- Don't you want me to walk with you?

All the girls but Lavi- NO thanks, not really, that's ok...

Lavi- NOt to be rude, but you don't own a pair of skinny jeans...


WHAT EVAH-

And don't let the door kick you on the way out!





Some random thinking....

Imagine me on my crutches vacuuming this morning... lol I was laughing the whole time, I was sweating to death...

Anyone want to earn 50 bucks a week vacuuming for me, since my maids are back in school?

Wordless Wednesday part!


27 coments:

tiki_lady said...

ok, i just threw up a little after that whole canned chicken! the visual is searing my eyeballs!

It is having older siblings that instill such confidence in the younger kids.

My son didn't want me to bring him to first grade either because he had it covered by his sisters! At first, I was appalled by that but then I realized fine, all the more time for me! LOL. They are in good hands because you taught them all well, now revel in your accomplishments.

Jamie said...

Ya you Otta!!! Dang that independence kicking us when we are down. Hope they have a great first day.

Canned whole chicken? Not even in the worst of times could you talk me into that or gas rendering meals:)
Have a great day and if you find some one who will take you up on the vacuuming let me know I hate it and my foot is not broken!

Kristina P. said...

That chicken is disgusting.

gigi said...

First grade is a little early for wanting to go by herself! Wow!

Cute pictures and Kristina is right that chick is disgusting! Yuk.

I gave you an award on my blog today :) You deserve it Ms. Fantsy Pants.

Karyn said...

Oh, kids grow up just to mess with our heads! I lost my heavy movers ages ago and I still cry LOL. Sending hugs :)

On to the whole chicken in a can...is that thang real? Mother of Pearl if it is....ick :)

Hugs

Liz Mays said...

I love your sweet don't let the door hit ya comment!

Tell me there is really no such thing as a chicken in a can like that. I can't bear it.

Tara D. said...

Are you serious!?! Is that chicken in a can for real??? Ewie! I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. lol
And sorry your girls don't think you're cool enough to walk them to school. I guess you should invest in some skinny jeans, hee hee. :)

Renee said...

I like canned meats... what?

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Girl- I know the vacuuming thing..remember those kids can do it! I just went to my 8th PT appointment today. My ankle will still only move 8 degrees, walking normal is 10! Scar Tissue- YUCK! I'll find out Tuesday exactly what that means! But hey, I did walk the treadmil and burned 31 calories today! Yep .3 miles in 10 minutes at 2.3 mph, LOL

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Eat here AND get gas! hahahahaha!

Hey I don't own a pair of skinny jeans either... dang it, that means I'm not cool!

That shatters my whole fantasy world!

Jillene said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth at that canned chicken. BLAH!!

I don't have skinny jeans either--uuuummmm....because I'm fluffy. Guess I am uncool too. Maybe we can start a club!!

Jan said...

Canned chicken. That poor little henny peck. If she only knew what she looked like.

I don't have skinny jeans either. I remember them all to well. My daughter though, she does. It means nothing what so evah....

Jackie said...

Ok, that canned chicken is just the grossest thing I've seen in ages. I hope that's not something you can actually buy...yuk! Funny how they get too "big" for us. I'm pretty much there with mine too.

Have a great day.
Jackie

Hillary said...

thak goodness my first graders still wants me to take her to school... even if i don't have skinny jeans... but my sophmore... yeah, right!!

enjoy your day!

Kaci said...

So foul!!! LOL! or Fowl!!! :)

Nicole Marie said...

AWWWWW...Juju is still going to daycare only and he never kisses me bye anymore when I drop him off. These ungrateful little trolls we have LOL!!! And what mom wears skinny jeans anyways lol. (and what was that comment about anyways?!

CB said...

Oh my what a beautiful family you have!! There all so little too - You are just a baby machine!!

I know what you mean about having them leave you in the dust so to speak - ha ha! I registered my son this morning for school and after paying almost $200 in fees, getting up at the crack of dawn to the dang registration in the first place - yada yada yada all i wanted was one stinkin' picture in front of the school. He said "NO WAY!" He did let me snap one in the car - what a turd!

Kids...you gotta love em!

P.S. That chicken in a can is SO sick!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love comeing here you make me giggel..

And go out and buy some skinny jeans Geese mom whats wrong with you. LOL

Kristie said...

Whenever the day comes that I can actually wear skinny jeans, they will be back out of style. Can you fit skinny jeans over your cast?

samiam said...

Oh that is too funny that a 1st grader is too cool for her Mom! Oh dear. I am now trying to picture you pulling up the skinny jeans over your cast!! HA I am dying here!

Colette S said...

Are they afraid of your driving with 'the leg'? *eyebrows raised*

Why do they deprive us of ...well so much of the sweet parts :)

ick chicken. blech.

Oh and yes me eme meme emem hire me! That's $50 an hr right? hehe.

mCat said...

That chicken made me throw up in my mouth a little!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it that you banter with your kids like that.

It's a big family...of course they are going to be independent.

tammy said...

Your kids crack me up! That seriously made me laugh. I refuse to buy skinny jeans. They can't look good on anyone over 20.

Pedaling said...

eat here get gas- sounds like my house.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WHAT!?!?!? Wow, that is funny!!! If my 1st grader told me today she didn't want me to walk her to school, I woulda cried!!! Embrace their independence...now you have more time to blog. :)

Kerri said...

I will come vacuum for you for free.