Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What do 5 girls equal?

This photo is adorable, they didn't want for the bedding to be finished in the dryer, guess they were too tired, so they slept on just the mattresses. don't judge.. I know I should have dried it like 4 hours before they went to bed, but ya know how it goes... right?!

Sorry for the horrible photo, camera is still broken

Sisters


As sisters bond is like no other.. I am thankful that I have gotten the opportunity to have 5 girls in a row who are all only 5 1/2 years from the oldest to the youngest.

They fight and play, they share and protect.

I am sure when they get to all be teenagers you will all want to keep up with this blog.. lol

We have drama, and trauma, and the whole 9 yards at our house, and I am sure when they grow up, instead of fighting over stuff, they will fight over boys.. Can't wait!

But for now, I catch little glimpses of the love for one another, their tight bond with each other..

love it!

19 coments:

Renee said...

So sweet! There's nothing like the love between sisters!!!

Suzanne said...

I have to admit now that my kids are grown, I really miss walking in on scenes like this one. So glad you can appreciate them while you're in the throws of motherhood.

gigi said...

Precious moments :)
Love it!

Keli said...

that is the best and they will turn out to best of friends when they are older. I love it

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

I've done that too with the sheets! I hope that is not super like bad parenting. LOL- You are lucky to have those girls and have them so close in age- very fun.

Jamie said...

There is a year between me and two of my sisters snd we are tight. I will always be grateful! So Precious!!!!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

So sweet......I love it! Wow, do you have your hands full, but at the same time all that love!

hoLLy said...

now that is the most PRECIOUS picture ever devri-little angels. i also feel blessed to have daughters-a sister's bond is like no other!

Kristen said...

That is such a sweet pictures. I often sneak into my little girls' room and take pictures of them sleeping all cuddles up to each other.

Lene said...

Such a sweet picture.

Kristina P. said...

My sister is a lot younger than me, and I wish we were closer!

Family said...

5 girls equal 5 son in laws! Make sure they are good ones. ;)

Kerri said...

SO so sweet!

Colette S said...

That is a cute photo. You don't always see this at all. Thanks for sharing.

I wish I had such a bond with my sister. I didn't get to grow up with her.

Lillian J. Banks said...

um, how about tips on how ti survive kids so close together - you are my hero!

Kaci said...

Awwwwwwwwh

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That is so sweet and so precious!!!!!! I love it!

samiam said...

Sweet picture.
Sisters are the best.
Oh the drama at your house is going to be fun!!

Valerie said...

Very sweet. How perfect that you got a pic of it! I love your fun photo on your blog title!!