Monday, September 21, 2009


Do you remember when you thought you were fat in high school?



Could someone please go back in time, find me, and then just walk up to me and ladyslap me to death..


I laugh now, and say to myself...


"if only I could be that fat again"



just saying......



Oh were the days when life was so hard right?!
................................................................................................


ps. just a little update on going private..

As soon as I found out that 82 people wanted to still read my blog. I was shocked and amazed..



Suckers....


jk


I can't go private because of you all wonderful people.. If I do I would have to cut some people out, ummmm


can't do it.. I love you all too much..


so, just know that I am going to go to the comments on that post and delete that comment board..


Sorry I feel sheepish.. baaa baaaa and I feel like I just played wolf on you.. Really I was going to,
but think of it this way..
You won't have to check if I updated now... lol




Your welcome...

16 coments:

Kristie said...

I keep trying to tell my high school girls that they aren't fat! They don't understand...what do I tell them, "Just wiat until you're forty, then you'll realize what 'fat' really is."?

Jamie said...

Ya, I wish some one would have told me Hey ever heard of PCOS well your going to have it and fat and pimples will take on a whole new meaning. Jokes on me, I always say. I should have enjoyed my skinny self then!!!!!!:)

gigi said...

Yeah, me too.

Great news about you not going private!

Elizabeth said...

So true! Now I for sure know the true meaning of fat! Wish I would have enjoyed ''skinny" a little more! :)
Glad you aren't going private!

Jillene said...

I missed the going private post but I am glad that you deciced against it!!

And yes--I wish I could go back a slap myself for the "i'm fats" in High School.

Kristina P. said...

I WAS fat in high school. I'm still overweight now, but I've lost a lot of weight since then.

Tara D. said...

Ah yes, the good ole' days. ;)

Lene said...

I would love to be that "fat" again.

Misty said...

i have been thinking that for years... i was SOOOOO freakin' hot in highschool!! and i thought i was obese! if i could go back, oh the things i would wear (or not wear lol). i 'lecture' my young cousins and nieces on how they need to enoy their young bodies while they still have them! :) love it!

Erin said...

Please don't hate me, but I was always TOO skinny in high school. (It wasn't my fault) People called me chicken legs, long-legged-llama, etc. I felt pretty sad about it. But now I've gained weight so I'm not such a chicken legs anymore :)

rachel said...

82 peeps! You are very loved and I'm glad you aren't going private :)

Cynthia said...

The great advantage of NEVER having been hot is that you never have to think about how good you USED to look. At least that's what I tell myself!

Glad you aren't going private. I haven't been around lately so I clearly missed some drama. Always a day late and a dollar short! Sorry you experienced any drama- had I been around, I would have had your back!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!

mCat said...

There are so MANY things I would tell myself if I could go back for just a day!

Colette S said...

I thought I was too skinny! lol

and thanks :)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Thus the reason I could never go private. Why does it only allow for like, 32 emails?? Lame!