1. I am thankful for the health and strength my little family has. Baby is 100% recovered, no long term affects!
2. I have been pregnant 3 times this year alone. But unfortunately, no babies. My last miscarriage was on Sunday, and yes, I know I'd be OK with out another child, it was hard this time around, I was frustrated and confused.
But, I am thankful for family and friends who have helped me understand, and I thank my Father in Heaven, for the Answer I needed. I am not a person who is trying win a contest with the # of children, I just know without a shadow of a doubt that their is another member of our family trying to come down.
3. I am thankful for everyone praying about this court situation, our prayers have definatly been answered. thank you...
I know my bloggy world doesn't know about this, I apologize. It was just so hard on me for the past year, I couldn't share it, I wrote the post a hundred times, and erased it.
You see, to make a long story short...
Maka was through his business charged with trespassing and criminal mischief.. I will tell the whole story later, but it would have thrown him in jail for a year, and a huge fine. It happened over a year ago, he finally went to trial on this yesterday.
The judge stated the maximum sentence,which the judge said, a full year in jail and a 3,000 fine, I freaked out! But then the prosecutor stood up and said that we had made a plea deal.. that if they would drop the Criminal Mischief, that we would drop our counter sue, and we would pay the civil part..
he thought for a second, and said OK, I want to tell you the whole story, but it will have to be another day, we are currently involved in a appeal for the civil, so I will share the whole story when it is finished.
4. I am thankful for the trees changing their colors. I know that i despise the winter, but the colors that fill the earth are just beautiful.
5. (on a lighter side) I am thankful for little fun creepy spooky things are coming our way! ( thanks to who ever dropped off a box full of Halloween decorations) you sneaky thing you!
OK baby is yelling at my to get him out of his highchair, so I better end this lengthy post!
Kids, I know for a shadow of a doubt that their are blessings with EVERY trial which might come your way, you just have to look for them..
Go ahead find them,
And then thank your Father in Heaven for those blessings and name them one by one!