Monday, October 19, 2009

The Fall

Waring!! photos taken were with my cell phone, still don't have a new camera, mabye Santa will bring me one! Please!!!! (doubt it i've been pretty naughty)

We went up to the mountains for a breath of fresh air!!!!
Always a big helper, thanks Monkey!


Oh yeah, Daddy is a helper too!


Enjoying the view

Daddy wanted to go on a hike, but mommy is still in a cast! :(

So we went to every stream we could find....


And threw rocks into the river..


And threw them far did WE!

Wait They Found Something else to throw the rocks at.....


Perfect targets.. lol everyone was throwing the rocks by them so they would get wet, and Elaiasi was throwing his at them!lol (take that)

Even Kono jumped in the fun (notice the bare feet? Tongan fo sho!)

Uh oh! watch out Monkey learn to throw them back!

Not this one, she was trying to run away and fell in the water! So our time was up! being wet and only 60* outside was not a good combination!
But not before we had to go behind a tree!
What?!!!!!




Tomorrow I am posting a lot about the Gifts of Hope Program, and are even starting a fundraiser to help raise money for a special family in need! What do you think? Do you think people are willing to donate 5 dollars for a good cause, So that a deserving family will have a hope this Christmas Season?
I need your input about the fundraiser? I don't want to put it up, and people "shun" me for it asking to help!
What do you think? a good idea?

17 coments:

Jamie said...

What a fun Family outing!! Yeah, no wet kids outside in 60 degree weather, No fun for Mom or kids. It loks like everyone is finally feeling better, YEAH! I think it's amazing that you are trying to help a family in need and If others don't, that says a lot about who they are. Go for it!

Liz said...

That does look like fun, and Your cell phone took pretty good pictures
liz

stonebrookcottage said...

for a cell phone you got better pictures than i capture with my actual camera. cute family!

Anonymous said...

that looks like good Family Fun! :) the mountains look so beautiful!
i bet the fresh air did you good!

mCat said...

Looks like everyone is feeling better! Sounds like the swine flu didn't hang on TOO long, thank goodness!

The mountains look beautiful

Unknown said...

I'll give whatever I can to help someone in need!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Cynthia said...

Looks like an awesome day! And why is it that whenever you do an outdoor activity with kids SOMEONE ends up soaking wet? When we were hiking down in Capitol Reef, there was one, ONE, brackish puddle on the entire hike- and my boy manages to fall in it.

As for the fundraiser, advertising on your blog will help but doing stuff locally is usually the most effective. If you can get approved for a fundraiser, Wal-Mart matches anything you raise if you hold it on their property, up to a certain limit.

Family said...

So cute! But weren't you supposed to be working on my blog when you posted this! BUSTED!

samiam said...

Looked like a fun outing. Glad it wasn't you that went down. Water and casts do not go well together!

melody said...

glad to see your all better. love the fall pics and the fun family outing

Burrups said...

Dev you have such a sweet family!! Love this post! How is your foot?

Lene said...

That looks like a beautiful place for a
fall outing. And don't you know...it's not fun unless someone gets wet!

CB said...

Looks like the weather was perfect for you outing!!
There is definately nothing like being with your family and a beautiful fall day!!

Kaci said...

90% of my pictures are from my phone...no excuse just lazy. :)

gigi said...

Love your beautiful family pictures.
Yeah, you've got my $5.00 :)

Sue said...

great shots..I'm having camera blues too. I'm using my old one with tape till my new one can get fixed.grrr!!!!

Renee said...

Your cell phone takes great photos! You guys look like you had a great time. I can smell the mountain air from here!