Friday, October 2, 2009

My last highjacked post.. Thankful list












1. I am thankful for my mom and her blog.

2. I am thankful that no one in my family was hurt in Tonga from the earthquake and tsunami.

3.. I am thankful I have a lot of sisters, and 2 little bros.

4. I am thankful for the food we have to eat everyday, and that my daddy works hard for me and my family.

5. I am thankful for talents I have.

6. I am thankful for the comments people have left me.. thank you. And thankful for spellchecker! lol

7. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, and my testimony of his church.

8. I am thankful we get to put up Halloween today..

9. I am thankful it is FRIDAY!
My mom will be back on Sunday.. She said she was talking about Angels.. So don't forget if you can be on the computer Sunday.. Come see what she has to say. :D

The Highjacker..


Aanya

15 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Lots of great things to be thankful for!

mCat said...

Great list, and well done!

Cheryl Anne said...

I've enjoyed your hi-jacking! Feel free to do it again any time as far as I'm concerned. :)

Unknown said...

Great job this week. What a talented, beautiful girl you are!

Leslie said...

You did a beautiful job. You've certainly got a lot to be thankful for!

CaryManda said...

awesome list! Great job hijacker! ;)

Family said...

Bravo Aanya! Hugs Auntie

Renee said...

What fantastic, beautiful children you have, Devri! Not to mention that hair... unbelievable.

I'm glad your family is OK too. What a horrible distaster!

This is a great list.

Pedaling said...

great to hear from other members of the tribe!

loved the list-glad the family is safe in tonga and hoping to see some of those halloween decorations.

Kerri said...

You did a great job this week cutie! Maybe you can do it again in the future!

tammy said...

Awesome list.

Cynthia said...

It's been fun to get to know you through your hijacked posts. I'm happy your family in Tonga are all safe. Hope to hear from you again sometime!

Sue said...

Aanya, what a great hijacker you are..I love your thankful list. You are a lot like your mom..and that my dear is a good thing♥

Stacie S-H said...

so cool to read what you had to say Aanya! hope you get to blog again on here soon!

Tara D. said...

I'm just now getting around to reading all of your posts, Aanya. Sorry it took me so long. But what a sweet girl you are! Loved reading about you. :)