Sunday, October 4, 2009

Spiritual Sunday!

I had a wonderful post done for today, but I will share it next week..


right now I am getting ready to take Aanya in to the hospital..

I don't know if she needs the hospital. But of course, no doctors offices are open on Sunday..

Why am I taken her in?

Friday morning before school she left for school she complained of a bad headache, she said she would be ok and left for school. At school she said she did not participate in anything and her teacher asked her if she was ok, she said yes. (that was in the morning time). After lunch she said she felt like passing out, and that she felt horrible, she asked her teacher if she could go call her mom..

Student Teacher-(teacher was not their that day) I am so tired everyone needing to go home, go sit down you'll be ok.

What?! My face is getting red as I type!

When she came home, she was in a full blown flu.. coughing, runny stuffy nose, headache, body ache, chills, and a fever at 103.7, and vomiting and diarrhea. yuck.

I have been just watching her, she has been pretty bad, blessing has been given, and we have watched on our toes.

Last night was really bad, she couldn't even sleep, and when she did I would worry. Her chest is hurting pretty bad when she is breathing, it started last night, and today is horrible..

I will keep you posted. hugs to you all..

So what in the world is this a Spiritual Sunday about?

Hmmmm

I truly think Heavenly Father has given us mothers intuition. Men get the priesthood, but they, at least I don't think have that same bond. The power of intuition is a wonderful thing.. Their has been times where we have gotten ready for stuff, and my little read flag as popped up.

My red flag popped up last night.

So inspight of my always asking for prayers from my readers..

I am asking again.

I know she will be alright, but prayers to help wouldn't hurt either right?



Now excuse me, I need to go she if she kissed a pig!


Have a wonderful Sunday and Confrence! Me and Aanya will be listening via phone (lol)

Ofa Lahi Atu!

13 coments:

Kristina P. said...

Do you have an Instacare close to you? They are open on Sundays, and aren't as expensive as the emergency room. I have had to go on a Sunday before.

Hope she's OK!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am praying!! and you are right moms just know it's our gift..

Lillian J. Banks said...

prayers are gladly sent your way for any reason. Peace. Calm. Health. Protection.
*hugs*
I hope there was not any pig kisses

gigi said...

Prayers for all, especially Aayna.
((hugs))

mCat said...

Here's to hoping and praying all will be well. The H1N1 is rampant right now.....

Cynthia said...

I'm so sorry! I hope she is okay. I had Swine Flu back in July and it was crappy. Let us know how it goes. Prayers being said...

Renee said...

Yuck, I hope she's better today! I guess this is the beginning of flu season?

ps. I hope you're getting some rest too!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

My Sunday post was similiar! Hope all is well! Hugs and Prayers!

gigi said...

How is Aanya today??

Kristie said...

Prayers!

Kerri said...

How is Aanya doing now?

tiki_lady said...

prayers prayers, so sorry she is so sick.

Sue said...

prayers and hugs♥