Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gifts of Hope- Charity Contest 2009


The Naulu Tribe blog The Mama Hoods Goods blog have united for a fantastic charity Christmas contest.


Blog readers will nominate a family in need in the first annual "Gifts of Hope", where companies and individuals will donate goods to Santa's bag to help bring one or more needy families a "Christmas of Hope and Joy" this coming Season.

We would appreciate any products or donations that you have to offer a family in need this season, and what a great way to promote your wonderful products and business!

We know there is so much need out there, especially in these difficult economic times, but through Gifts of Hope, we hope we can share the spirit of Christmas and ease the burden from some families who just don’t know how they will be able to provide presents for their children this Christmas.


With your help we will put a smile on the families faces, so what ever you are donating will be great! There are some business and individuals who have donated products and money, as well as gift cards nothing is too small nor too large.



We will also be holding a raffle for individuals and Companies who donate to help fill Santa's Bag which will include....

Nintendo DSI
Target gift card $50
Bath and Body gift card $50
Darling tutu
Gift basket from Toys R Us
And Many More....


Email me at makadevri at gmail dot com if you would like to give a product or idea.

Gifts of Hope 2009 will start on November 15Th and run until Dec 1st, So start thinking of a family YOU think deserves the Gift of Hope this Season.



Please take the Gifts of Hope Button and Help spread the word about this wonderful Charity Contest.


May your holidays be filled with hope and love.

Thank you.

The raffle will be drawn through random.org

Donation button is at the top of the sidebar.. thank you

10 coments:

Ane said...

great job!! ;)

Colette S said...

Oh this is such a wonderful venture!

Colette S said...

I have the button

shauna said...

When I read this--

http://sites.google.com/site/nakimailefuneralfamilyfund/

I thought of you and this great project. Maybe you heard about it already. Very sad.

Kaci said...

Awesome!!

Brittany said...

hey girl, i did go to the funeral, and my parents went too. i didn't see your hubs... unless i saw him and didn't know it was him ;)

i really only spoke with the family (Abby and her sisters have been my friends for years) and some of the old football players i knew back in the day!

it was a beautiful service.
talk to you soon,
b

Misty said...

Devri, I would love to donate Scentsy. I don't know if you want to give it as a gift or put it in the auction. E-mail me at: mistyviolet@hotmail.com and you can tell me the deets. :)

Lillian J. Banks said...

What a great idea!! I wish I knew what to do, hmm, all my stuff is chinsy (cheap) Clipboards etc.
I did grab the button- this is so cool of you, you so rock!

Suzanne said...

This is a great idea. I'm already involved in another venture, but I love this idea and wish you success!

tannawings said...

Gonna be tweeting for you- this is a wonderful idea, and I hope you bring lots and lots of smiles this year. The very best of luck- a #muklukateer checking in !