Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And So it Begins....

I told Mohekonokono (I use his full name when I am agry at him...) to throw away the diapers.. Later that day I went to unload.. yummy!

Went to do a load of laundry.. I forgot to take the little monster with me!
So who wants to come for dinner?



Ohh- I atta..............
.....................................................................

I am sorry I am MIA in the blog world. I promise I am reading, just don't have time to comment much lately.. My plate is seaming to overflow, and spill.

I will get back to normal soon.... (I hope)

Don't stop reading...cuz their is a great Camera to be had by You...


So stick around would ya!

22 coments:

Kristina P. said...

I think I'll pass!:)

mCat said...

No thanks on dinner. All full up here!

Liz Mays said...

Devastation with the cake!

That diaper ruined the whole load of clean? Gah!!

gigi said...

What a day!
How's your foot???

Cynthia said...

Ack! Oh the joys of little ones.

Lillian J. Banks said...

LOL- I'm telling ya, you turn your eyes on a toddler and...*sigh*
I love the diapers in the dishwasher- that is entirely new. Brilliant.

Jessie said...

I love the diapers in the dishwasher. That is too funny. Goodness. And I didn't know you were in a cast... dang girl... how'd you do that? Guess I need to visit your blog more often.

Family said...

OMGoodness maybe he doesn't know what ve ve is

Jamie said...

Yep, You otta!!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

Looks like he didn't want to throw away dirty diapers, so decided to get them clean lol. Hope your foot is doing better.

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

that is so dang funny. I wish I would have thought of it. gross but funny

Family said...

Funny how more people comment about a poopy diaper than Gifts of Hope

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Bwaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhahaha!!! Devri, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! Oh boy, you've gotta BOY!!! What a funny kid!

samiam said...

That is awesome!! You said dirty so he thought if he put the diaper in the dishwasher it would be clean!! One smart cookie!

Suzanne said...

About the cake... I can't say that I blame him. I do things like that when people aren't watching too.

Kaci said...

Oh dear

hoLLy said...

WHAHAHAHAHA. laughing out loud devri. good thing he is so darn adorable:)

Dr Zibbs said...

The old diaper in the dishwasher trick.

palmtreelover said...

Poor guy, he probably thought he was doing a good job by throwing the diaper somewhere that had a door on it.
Thanks for the pix its the best birth control method for me!!!

Renee said...

Oh no!!! I'm over the diaper phase of life, but I'm having flashbacks now. Kids do the funniest things!

Honey Mommy said...

This is exactly what happens at my house when I am not looking!

Sue said...

gotta love little boys!


the diaper in the dishwasher is the best.