Monday, November 9, 2009

Really?


Was looking through my camera photos last night and this is what I found..



What is wrong with this you ask?



Um, the little stinker who took this photo had to be going TOILET because we threw that sack of TP Saturday to be put away, and no one has yet to do it.. lol


So now, excuse me while I throw my phone in the garbage and scrub my hands and face with bleach...



Have a wonderful Monday.. Sorry I am not around much.. Too much work for the Gifts of Hope Contest, and my life is overflowing.. Aanya has hurt herself at gymnastics and going to see a orthopedic today for her, and I went to mine on Thursday.. Not good news.. I will share more after MY apt. today...


Ugh............Life..


Oops, now excuse me, I hear Kono in the kitchen.. (not a good combination!)

17 coments:

Jillene said...

Hahahahahaha!! Kids are so gross!! My youngest picked her nose in the car last night and wiped it on her brother's neck. He freaked out so she got it off and told us it was her pet booger. What the?!

Jen Sue Wild said...

This is why I read youre blog you always make me laugh..

gigi said...

Thanks for the quick update! Hang in there lady!

Kristie said...

Just out of curiosity... how long will that pack of toilet paper last you guys? It would work for us for about a month.

Cynthia said...

What? Your life with many little ones and some serious personal injuries is busy!? LOL! I don't know how you keep up but it sure is fun to watch. I hope Aanya's injuries are minor and heal quickly. I always worry about that with my gymnast too.

Liz Mays said...

Yep, you had better get sanitizing immediately! Hope all goes well with the appointments!

hoLLy said...

now that is funny!

Lillian J. Banks said...

*hugs*

Kristen said...

Too funny...and a little disturbing!

Tara D. said...

You always make me laugh. :)

Rebecca Talley said...

Funny! My kids do stuff like that all the time and they take the weirdest photos on my phone. Kids!

mCat said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Thank.you.

Audrey said...

sorry to here about your troubles. I hope things work out for you guys soon. It will get better.

Jessie said...

Dang.. I'm so sorry about all of the bumps and bruises going on over there! I should come and push you around in a wheel chair so you stop injuring yourself! :D I'm not looking forward to Jada's first gymnastic injury.. I guess it goes with the territory. Hope you guys heal fast.

Colette S said...

I'm sorry I haven't visited in so long. Time. time time.

I hope everything goes well with the orthopedic visit for Aanya.

*HUGS*

Kaci said...

HAHAHAHA!!

rachel said...

Too funny!! Haven't been blogging in a while...again!! Missed reading your posts.